Skip to content

BigTree TopGun

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to BigTree TopGun. View game

11 posts

Re: BigTree TopGun

Posted Sep 30, 2010 10:17 pm

Buying adds gold:
66 d7 26 66 cb 2c 62 04 a1 61 cb 2c =>
66 d7 26 66 cb 2c 62 04 a0 61 cb 2c

Invincible:
66 e1 01 d1 a1 61 e1 01 =>
66 e1 01 47 a1 61 e1 01

Anything else?

Re: BigTree TopGun

Posted Sep 30, 2010 10:25 pm

You make AOB-finding look so easy....
I wish i was as good as you (broken image removed)

Re: BigTree TopGun

Posted Sep 30, 2010 10:35 pm

It really was easy.

SWF link: http://chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0009/3145/live/BigTreeTopGun1.3.swf?kongregate_game_version=1285864914

I started out by doing an all-search for gold. Looking through the results, I found this:

Code: [Select]

this.game.gameInfoObj[OnFileData.GOLD] = this.game.gameInfoObj[OnFileData.GOLD] - _loc_4;
Then simply changed the subtract to add.

Afterwards, a really quick (case-insensitive) search of "hp -" brought me to this:

Code: [Select]

       public function attacked(param1:int) : void
        {
            this.game.iBattleFlowerHP = this.game.iBattleFlowerHP - param1;

Now it's a little explanation, but real simple:
47 is return. Return statements simply say "ok, let's wrap this function up". Since it's a single byte opcode, it would be most convenient to replace another one-byte opcode with it. d1 is an example.
Basically, what I did in the latter hack was "Yay! A function! ohhh! A return statement! Cya function!"

Re: BigTree TopGun

Posted Oct 1, 2010 12:02 pm
Quote from: "kamijoan"
You make AOB-finding look so easy....
I wish i was as good as you (broken image removed)

AoB finding is easy, read the upper post. I don't get why so many people find it so hard, just search for "hp" and you will find something.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: BigTree TopGun

Posted Oct 1, 2010 12:21 pm

People think that things they don't know are hard. For example: If you don't know Hebrew and suddenly someone walked by and started speaking in Hebrew. You don't know how he/she uses the language, so we almost always think it's difficult.

I remember my first encounters here with AoBs...it was just a line of random numbers, but they magically did what their author claimed them to do. Like Math.

Re: BigTree TopGun

Posted Oct 3, 2010 1:01 pm

According to my Cheat engine these AOBs doesnt exist.  (broken image removed)

Re: BigTree TopGun

Posted Oct 3, 2010 1:14 pm
Quote from: "kas006"
According to my Cheat engine these AOBs doesnt exist.  (broken image removed)

I'm not sure what the problem is, mine does that sometimes, too. I just reinstall.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: BigTree TopGun

Posted Oct 3, 2010 1:15 pm
Quote from: "kas006"
According to my Cheat engine these AOBs doesnt exist. (broken image removed)

Well

Quote from: "blahblahman once "
Still works, are you selecting plugin-container.exe if you're using firefox?

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: BigTree TopGun

Posted Oct 3, 2010 1:35 pm
Quote from: "blahblahman"
Quote from: "kas006"
According to my Cheat engine these AOBs doesnt exist. (broken image removed)
Well
Quote from: "blahblahman once "
Still works, are you selecting plugin-container.exe if you're using firefox?


Thx, didnt know that actually.

Re: BigTree TopGun

Posted Oct 4, 2010 11:20 am

it's bugged with me but just closed CE and then did it again, and it worked