Skip to content

Monster Slayers

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Monster Slayers. View game

63 posts

Re: Monster Slayers

Posted Oct 8, 2010 5:10 am

Chapter, Gold, and Challenge Rank are all Double*1

Re: Monster Slayers

Posted Oct 8, 2010 1:47 pm

Summoning ingredients are 4bytes *8 + 6

Also, they are arranged predictably - start with Animal Hide, and add 08 to the address to get the next ingredient in line.  Repeat for the next one, etc.

Re: Monster Slayers

Posted Oct 8, 2010 1:49 pm

:?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?: is there really a cheat for monster slayers

Re: Monster Slayers

Posted Oct 8, 2010 3:01 pm
Quote from: "Mutation1231"
--stupid smiles removed--- is there really a cheat for monster slayers


right above u? did u look?

Re: Monster Slayers

Posted Oct 8, 2010 5:43 pm
Quote from: "Mutation1231"
:?: is there really a cheat for monster slayers


No, absolutely not.  Online games are unhackable.  Please go get Parcheesi out of the closet, and forsake the intarwebs, for they are too much for you.

Re: Monster Slayers

Posted Oct 8, 2010 5:51 pm

Any way i can hack the EXP / levels of the fighters? i had all level 30s and wanted to change the setup now they are all low level again and i need to grind for hours again.

Re: Monster Slayers

Posted Oct 8, 2010 8:03 pm

I don't see a way to get a numerical value for their experience, unfortunately.  That makes things a lot more difficult.  The only way I can think of is to do a unknown value, do a couple fights and increase value, then reset them again and search for 0 experience.

I'd guess that it's either a double or 4bytes*8 +6, since that's what the rest is stored as.  It's definitely not a root variable, none of those in this particular game.

Re: Monster Slayers

Posted Oct 8, 2010 8:44 pm
Quote from: "fgd098"
Gold value is double*1


You don't have to worry about this showing up on high scores either. Gold is only submitted when a chapter is finished, so if you change your gold and spend it, it never shows on high scores.

Re: Monster Slayers

Posted Oct 8, 2010 10:09 pm

Experience is based on kills(1 kill is 1 experience), so it's easier to figure it out at the low levels.

I searched 0 after changing a character and then did a level.  My character killed 2 monsters, so I searched 2.  Reset back to 0 and repeated this process blah blah.  When you get it after you change the value you will have to complete a level for it to take effect.  

100 = Level 9
1000 = Level 29
10000 = Level 96
12000 = Level 99

Have fun.

Re: Monster Slayers

Posted Oct 8, 2010 11:13 pm

*1 doesn't work with Gold.

You select firefox.exe or plugincontainer.exe?

Re: Monster Slayers

Posted Oct 8, 2010 11:32 pm
Quote from: "xMonds86x"
*1 doesn't work with Gold.

You select firefox.exe or plugincontainer.exe?

I don't use any cause I use Google chrome.
With Google chrome theres always 2 results for one tab, I just simply guess, use speed hack and change it to 0 and if it works then I know its the right one.

Re: Monster Slayers

Posted Oct 9, 2010 12:05 am
Quote from: "xMonds86x"
*1 doesn't work with Gold.

You select firefox.exe or plugincontainer.exe?

You have to select plugin container, I believe. I personally select firefox because I have no option for the other.

Re: Monster Slayers

Posted Oct 9, 2010 12:51 am

The easiest way to change the levels is searching 4bytes*8 + 6.  Just be sure you change your character's levels BEFORE you upgrade them to the max otherwise they won't get their maximum stats.