Monster Slayers
Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/nerdook/monster-slayers
Hack:
Gold value is double*1
-migrated-
63 posts
Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/nerdook/monster-slayers
Hack:
Gold value is double*1
Chapter, Gold, and Challenge Rank are all Double*1
Summoning ingredients are 4bytes *8 + 6
Also, they are arranged predictably - start with Animal Hide, and add 08 to the address to get the next ingredient in line. Repeat for the next one, etc.
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: is there really a cheat for monster slayers
--stupid smiles removed--- is there really a cheat for monster slayers
right above u? did u look?
:?: is there really a cheat for monster slayers
No, absolutely not. Online games are unhackable. Please go get Parcheesi out of the closet, and forsake the intarwebs, for they are too much for you.
Any way i can hack the EXP / levels of the fighters? i had all level 30s and wanted to change the setup now they are all low level again and i need to grind for hours again.
I don't see a way to get a numerical value for their experience, unfortunately. That makes things a lot more difficult. The only way I can think of is to do a unknown value, do a couple fights and increase value, then reset them again and search for 0 experience.
I'd guess that it's either a double or 4bytes*8 +6, since that's what the rest is stored as. It's definitely not a root variable, none of those in this particular game.
Gold value is double*1
You don't have to worry about this showing up on high scores either. Gold is only submitted when a chapter is finished, so if you change your gold and spend it, it never shows on high scores.
Experience is based on kills(1 kill is 1 experience), so it's easier to figure it out at the low levels.
I searched 0 after changing a character and then did a level. My character killed 2 monsters, so I searched 2. Reset back to 0 and repeated this process blah blah. When you get it after you change the value you will have to complete a level for it to take effect.
100 = Level 9
1000 = Level 29
10000 = Level 96
12000 = Level 99
Have fun.
*1 doesn't work with Gold.
You select firefox.exe or plugincontainer.exe?
*1 doesn't work with Gold.
You select firefox.exe or plugincontainer.exe?
I don't use any cause I use Google chrome.
With Google chrome theres always 2 results for one tab, I just simply guess, use speed hack and change it to 0 and if it works then I know its the right one.
*1 doesn't work with Gold.
You select firefox.exe or plugincontainer.exe?
You have to select plugin container, I believe. I personally select firefox because I have no option for the other.
Badge Bump, looking for more hacks now.
The easiest way to change the levels is searching 4bytes*8 + 6. Just be sure you change your character's levels BEFORE you upgrade them to the max otherwise they won't get their maximum stats.