Skip to content

Spacecraft

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Spacecraft. View game

34 posts

Re: Spacecraft

Posted Oct 9, 2010 6:20 pm

May I humbly request an AoB for quick build and low cost/infinite resources in battle?

Edit:It seems I didn't phrase my request right.

PS:Great AoB for out of battle though.

Re: Spacecraft

Posted Oct 9, 2010 6:28 pm

Buying adds cash
d2 66 18 a1 61 13
d2 66 18 a0 61 13

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Spacecraft

Posted Oct 12, 2010 2:02 am

A little bump here because those AoBs won't work for me and I'm trying to make a prehack,not hack it with CE.
Also I would ask the guy who would try this to use the swf from below since it's a NEW,unlocked (sitelocked removed - by the developer,not me) swf file?

- Download

I'd really appreciate it,guys!

Re: Spacecraft

Posted Oct 12, 2010 3:17 am

I'm working on a save file right now, I'm still try to figure out what everything does; I might have play the game a little.

Re: Spacecraft

Posted Oct 12, 2010 3:26 am

Okay so far I think I've gotten all the campaigns completed, also your all Darwin levels should reach 50. If you want a personal level, PM me (So you would get banned or make it obvious that you used a .sol).

 Location: chat.kongregate.comgamez0092927liveSpaceCraft.swf

Re: Spacecraft

Posted Oct 12, 2010 4:39 am

Thanks a lot for the effort,bro,but I need the hex AoBs for making a prehack  (broken image removed)

Re: Spacecraft

Posted Oct 12, 2010 6:30 am

Buying increases cash:
66 1b a1 61 15 >
66 1b a0 61 15

Code: [Select]

                           GameSettings.RUs = GameSettings.RUs - _loc_2.price;
Post more later. Peace.

Re: Spacecraft

Posted Oct 12, 2010 10:35 am
Quote from: "Xiphas"
Buying increases cash:
66 1b a1 61 15 >
66 1b a0 61 15

I posted it first, meh.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Spacecraft

Posted Oct 12, 2010 10:52 am

I tried the spawning for the ship but it did the same for the enemy ship. I used the SWF that he provided.

Re: Spacecraft

Posted Oct 12, 2010 11:21 am

How should we test the AoBs, Martin? The .swf is still sitelocked, you can't play the game on your PC.

Anyway, try it out yourself:

Invincible mothership
d2 a1 61 34
d2 a0 61 34

Invincible ships
5e 18 27 68 18
5e 18 26 68 18

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Spacecraft

Posted Oct 12, 2010 7:51 pm

Alright so here's an update on this:

- Money hack doesn't work even thought I replaced the AoBs I was given.
- Ships ARE invincible (player ones only)
- Enemy mothership is invincible in all levels except in the tutorial

Re: Spacecraft

Posted Oct 12, 2010 10:18 pm

Do you have a swf that isnt sitelocked? If you do post it up so we can test it.

Re: Spacecraft

Posted Oct 12, 2010 11:08 pm
Quote from: "Xiphas"
Do you have a swf that isnt sitelocked? If you do post it up so we can test it.

I couldn't test them too and they work. It's all about logic, Xiphas, all about logic. You know if your AoBs are going to work when you changed the right things, which you obviously didn't.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus