The AoBs for the planes apply to ALL planes, not just yours. SO unless someone can find something I can't see I guess you can work with these....
Enemy planes don't attack: (disables your wingmen too (broken image removed) )
5e a1 09 5d aa 09 46 aa 09 00
5e a1 09 20 02 02 02 02 02 02
Won't crash when you hit the ground:
5e f3 08 26 68 f3 08 60 f5 06 66 af 13 4f ff 06 00 5d d7 03 2c 90 0f 4f d7 03 01 5d d7 03 2c ac 1e 4f d7 03 01 5d a2 03 4f a2 03 00
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
AA Guns disabled:
5d f1 08 46 f1 08 00
20 02 02 02 02 02 02
Zeppelin disabled:
5d d2 06 d1 46 d2 06 01
20 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
If I find any more I'll put em up.