[REQUEST] Runescape Agility BOT
I would like a working bot for the Gnome Extended Agility Course.
-migrated-
6 posts
I would like a working bot for the Gnome Extended Agility Course.
1. We hack flashgames, we don't make bots. If you haven't found anything by using google, you won't get one here either.
2. If you are talking about a game, always post the link.
3. PROFIT
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
You forgot The step before 3
1. Blahblah
2/lahblah 2 1/2 (broken image removed)?
3 PROFIT
Well, (*cough*), at least one person makes bots. Am I in the wrong place? (broken image removed)
I've only played Runescape for a few minutes but to make a bot for a 3D game like Runescape is exponentially harder than your standard 2D flash game - at least it would be for me. Runescape has been around forever - there must be some existing bots for it somewhere.
Well, I make bots too. i made about 6 for heroes of gaia, and ive started working on another. Its crazy how easy C# is compared to c++
http://www.powerbot.org/ go there.
Also, this is a flash game hacking forums.
RuneScape runs on Java, and bots are not hacked.
Kthxbai.