Skip to content

[REQUEST] Runescape Agility BOT

-migrated-

6 posts

Re: [REQUEST] Runescape Agility BOT

Posted Oct 20, 2010 9:38 pm

1. We hack flashgames, we don't make bots. If you haven't found anything by using google, you won't get one here either.
2. If you are talking about a game, always post the link.
3. PROFIT

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: [REQUEST] Runescape Agility BOT

Posted Oct 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Well, (*cough*), at least one person makes bots.  Am I in the wrong place?   (broken image removed)

I've only played Runescape for a few minutes but to make a bot for a 3D game like Runescape is exponentially harder than your standard 2D flash game - at least it would be for me.  Runescape has been around forever - there must be some existing bots for it somewhere.

Re: [REQUEST] Runescape Agility BOT

Posted Oct 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Well, I make bots too. i made about 6 for heroes of gaia, and ive started working on another. Its crazy how easy C# is compared to c++