Skip to content

Tetravalanche

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Tetravalanche. View game

11 posts

Re: Tetravalanche

Posted Oct 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Always able to jump
5e d6 0a 27 68 d6 0a
5e d6 0a 26 68 d6 0a

I got to 479m with my first legit try. It's an extremely entertaining game IMO. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Tetravalanche

Posted Oct 24, 2010 2:06 pm

It is but I keep getting hit by the faster dropping blocks, THANKS PHRENETICUS!

Re: Tetravalanche

Posted Mar 28, 2011 1:46 am

Old ass bump, AoB doesn't work, game was probably updated.

Re: Tetravalanche

Posted Mar 28, 2011 2:12 am

wow, chao is back.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Tetravalanche

Posted Mar 28, 2011 8:36 am
Quote from: "kolonelkadat"
wow, chao is back.

with a fantastic new signature

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Tetravalanche

Posted Mar 28, 2011 8:59 pm
Quote from: "PseudoFamous"
Quote from: "kolonelkadat"
wow, chao is back.
with a fantastic new signature

It's not that new, he's had it for a while now.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Tetravalanche

Posted Mar 29, 2011 9:34 pm
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Quote from: "PseudoFamous"
Quote from: "kolonelkadat"
wow, chao is back.
with a fantastic new signature
It's not that new, he's had it for a while now.

I'm not really "back" back; just visiting.
Yes, I revamped my attitude, Phren.

Re: Tetravalanche

Posted Mar 29, 2011 10:50 pm

Phren is no longer here....supposedly.

Re: Tetravalanche

Posted Mar 29, 2011 11:54 pm
Quote from: "Aerelyte"
Phren is no longer here....supposedly.


You forgot to quote and put an offtopic spoiler!

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Tetravalanche

Posted Mar 30, 2011 1:06 am
Quote from: "Aerelyte"
Phren is no longer here....supposedly.

I still know he's here lurking about, strangely enough.