Skip to content

I am Not a Witch

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to I am Not a Witch. View game

6 posts

I am Not a Witch

Posted Oct 31, 2010 7:29 pm

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/552422

One of the secret medals is to die without earning one dollar. Another is to get 9 lives. Last one is to die 50 times.

Die once to get the Darwin Award medal.
96 05 00 07 31 00 00 00
96 05 00 07 00 00 00 00

Start with a bunch of lives
96 07 00 08 47 07 03 00 00 00
96 07 00 08 47 07 FF 00 00 00

Get pacifist after collecting one pot of gold.
96 05 00 07 3f 4b 4c 00
96 05 00 07 10 27 00 00

Auto-win
96 07 00 08 49 07 10 27 00
96 07 00 08 49 07 FF FF FF

Re: I am Not a Witch

Posted Oct 31, 2010 7:44 pm

One secret medal is for You get the medal "Informed Voter" by viewing 'Who?'.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: I am Not a Witch

Posted Oct 31, 2010 7:49 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
One secret medal is for viewing 'Who?'.

That's the informed voter medal, its not a secret medal.  :lol:

Re: I am Not a Witch

Posted Oct 31, 2010 7:51 pm
Quote from: "Achievement"
Quote from: "phreneticus"
One secret medal is for viewing 'Who?'.
That's the informed voter medal, its not a secret medal.  :lol:

Oops, my bad. Well, it's still a description on how to get it. (broken image removed)

Quote from: "Achievement"
Auto-win
96 07 00 08 49 07 FF FF FF 00
96 07 00 08 49 07 FF FF FF 00

Is it only me or didn't you change anything?

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: I am Not a Witch

Posted Oct 31, 2010 7:56 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Quote from: "Achievement"
Quote from: "phreneticus"
One secret medal is for viewing 'Who?'.
That's the informed voter medal, its not a secret medal.  :lol:
Oops, my bad. Well, it's still a description on how to get it. (broken image removed)

Quote from: "Achievement"
Auto-win
96 07 00 08 49 07 FF FF FF 00
96 07 00 08 49 07 FF FF FF 00
Is it only me or didn't you change anything?

:oops: Oops, updated it.

Re: I am Not a Witch

Posted Oct 31, 2010 8:08 pm
Quote from: "Achievement"
Auto-win
96 07 00 08 49 07 07 10 27 00
96 07 00 08 49 07 FF FF FF 00

Can't find that one. However, this worked as auto-win for me:

96 07 00 08 49 07 10 27 00
96 07 00 08 49 07 ff ff ff

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus