Skip to content

In3structoTank!

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to In3structoTank!. View game

4 posts

Re: In3structoTank!

Posted Nov 2, 2010 4:07 am

You can also find your experience points by scanning for (4 Bytes *(broken image removed)+6.

Re: In3structoTank!

Posted Nov 2, 2010 5:06 am

The COMBO count can be found by scanning for Double(Truncated) *1.  The address remains constant throughout a single game.

Re: In3structoTank!

Posted Nov 2, 2010 2:32 pm

Boombar and Nukebar are double(truncated)*1.

1. Fill one
2. Search for 100
3. Use it and pause immediately
4. Search for 0
5. Repeat if necessary. You could also search for increased value if you have a lot of results.

I didn't try with nukebar, but don't freeze boombar. Pause and change it to 100 when you need to use it. I had it frozen and leveled up. When I spent my xp I leveled up 5 times quickly before I unfroze it.