Re: IntoSpace!
Posted Nov 23, 2010 7:23 am
Eh I could get all of littleredeye's AoBs to work except the first one and I couldn't get any of the sols to work.
-migrated-
48 posts
Eh I could get all of littleredeye's AoBs to work except the first one and I couldn't get any of the sols to work.
as of today, the fuel AOB works, and results for the "no detect hits" does not seem to work - you get results, you change both, and it does not seem to register for the badge.
Always have max health
d0 30 d0 66 c7 03 48
d0 30 d0 66 a8 07 48
Always have max fuel
d0 30 d0 66 a4 0e 48
d0 30 d0 66 dc 06 48
Dont Increment Collision Count
66 81 05 91
66 81 05 02
66 ?? 05 91
66 ?? 05 02
