Dude, Phren. I see your score as having beaten it in 4 days. You may want to not do that again XD. It submitted as "score : 4" which I'm guessing is the number of days you got to the moon. Oops?
Actually 6 days. Why would I not do that again? I did it on purpose. Read some other threads and you will know why I do that. I want the kong mods to ban me since months, but they just don't want to, no matter on how many highscores I hack myself on #1, no matter how often I ask them to ban me. *sigh*
See for yourself:
(broken image removed)
Most probably a test account. Not that he's likely to get banned anyway :|
No, it's my real account. Heh, I like that fact that other people on this board get banned for having an impossible score and I do it on purpose and don't get banned.
Remember this one?
(broken image removed)
MarkRyan got banned, I didn't. :)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus