Re: Deadly Neighbours
First AoB'er to find the AoB that allows us to access the dev console gets a karma!
This game gets +1 in my book for being a homage to fallout (obviously), but I too found it to be more than a little on the slow side. For one thing, there isn't a clear challenge layout. It's too open, you can do too much at once, which in reality means you'll just do nothing as you sit there deciding what the next best course of action is. If we knew what weapons are offered by each family it would be a vast improvement, or at least how much money is offered for killing them, but right now in the game all you're basically doing is click-kill-click-kill-click-kill-upgrade. Wash, rinse, and repeat. I feel like i'm playing an MMO where all I do is dungeon crawl with my trio.
