Skip to content

.Sol file swapper

-migrated-

14 posts

.Sol file swapper

Posted Nov 4, 2010 3:52 pm

are you as tired as i am of downloading sol files and then digging through explorer for hours to C&P the damn thing into the right place?

Think theres no solution? you're so stupid. There Is!
Sol Swapper

Screenshot:
(broken image removed)

just drag the sol file you want to copy into the solswapper window (or click file open. or ctrl+O)

then tell it where it needs to go... hint: try using auto locate if youve played the game already.

download it here


i just realized the File | Copy menu button never recieved functionality. oh well.

yes, i slapped this together because i couldnt be assed to copy and paste


attaching standalone version for perpetuity. I still highly recommend using the installer.

Re: .Sol file swapper

Posted Nov 4, 2010 3:59 pm

There is this cool possibility to create a linkfile to your folders.

(broken image removed)

Anyway... I'm going to check this tool out.

Edit:
(broken image removed)

Lolwut? The file does exist.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: .Sol file swapper

Posted Nov 4, 2010 4:40 pm

lol not anymore. it uses move, not copy. so it says o hey desination file, bye bye, *delete*. ok source file move there now. --> source file is no longer at the original spot, because not doing anything good there, hey.


EDIT:
okk well, i made some changes.

any complaints or feature requests, let me know and hopefully it can be adressed.

Re: .Sol file swapper

Posted Nov 11, 2010 10:01 pm

hey i liked your invention with the penis in your mouth clap your hands

here are some of my favorites i say daily from being pissed off

put your penis in your mouth clap your hands.
if your penis in your month
if your penis in your month
if your penis in your month
clap your hands WAP WAP.
walking around town with my balls in your mouth
stick it in stick it out do you want to be a scout.

yeah i'm popping a straight woody
hey girl you fingering
hey girl you fingering
i've heard your pussys wet
Alot of times I go to the park when im in the park i come up to little girls
I'm high and i dont know whats going on and i ask little girls in a very low voice.
Hey little girl you want to be a sissy?
if someone says just chuck it off the roof.
Then tosses a little pebble off the roof.
and I get a crazyness in my head and my face gets all distorted like a bull or some shit
I pick up a rock the size of a baseball and i just say "just chuck it off the roof" and toss that shit.
Without thought it could hit someone in the head and most likely kill them or break somebodys windshield in a car, it's like a instinct like someone says that shit you gotta go with flow and just do it you dont want to be a pussy
put it in the pooper

Re: .Sol file swapper

Posted Nov 11, 2010 11:20 pm
Quote from: "pkedpker"
hey i liked your invention with the penis in your mouth clap your hands

here are some of my favorites i say daily from being pissed off

put your penis in your mouth clap your hands.
if your penis in your month
if your penis in your month
if your penis in your month
clap your hands WAP WAP.
walking around town with my balls in your mouth
stick it in stick it out do you want to be a scout.

yeah i'm popping a straight woody
hey girl you fingering
hey girl you fingering
i've heard your pussys wet
Alot of times I go to the park when im in the park i come up to little girls
I'm high and i dont know whats going on and i ask little girls in a very low voice.
Hey little girl you want to be a sissy?
if someone says just chuck it off the roof.
Then tosses a little pebble off the roof.
and I get a crazyness in my head and my face gets all distorted like a bull or some shit
I pick up a rock the size of a baseball and i just say "just chuck it off the roof" and toss that shit.
Without thought it could hit someone in the head and most likely kill them or break somebodys windshield in a car, it's like a instinct like someone says that shit you gotta go with flow and just do it you dont want to be a pussy
put it in the pooper

I lol'd so hard my balls popped!

Re: .Sol file swapper

Posted Nov 12, 2010 11:27 pm

The fact that this program needed to be made really says something about people

lol idek why i still come here

Re: .Sol file swapper

Posted Nov 13, 2010 3:40 am
Quote from: "PseudoFamous"
The fact that this program needed to be made really says something about people

It really does, I'm mean is really that hard to swap a damn file.

Re: .Sol file swapper

Posted Nov 13, 2010 9:26 am

lol Pked, those are hilarious.


as for you other guys, its a tremendous pain in the ass to dig around the directories. with this program i can just just do "open with (defalt)" in firefox click auto locate and move in the program, and im done.

none of this save, open containing folder, copy, c, users, username, ... paste....

the program makes it less troublesome and it gave me something to do.


all that said, I really recommend using the install version since it will set the swapper to be the default sol program, which gives you double click support n shit.

Re: .Sol file swapper

Posted Nov 26, 2010 4:37 pm

:geek:  :geek:  :shock:  :shock: Kinda shocked about this site I never found so many skilled people in the world congratulations Veterans

Re: .Sol file swapper

Posted Nov 26, 2010 5:29 pm
Quote from: "Sniper5343"
:geek:  :geek:  :shock:  :shock: Kinda shocked about this site I never found so many skilled people in the world congratulations Veterans


There goes the property value...

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: .Sol file swapper

Posted Dec 13, 2010 7:58 am
Quote from: "HakHappy"
Quote from: "Sniper5343"
:geek:  :geek:  :shock:  :shock: Kinda shocked about this site I never found so many skilled people in the world congratulations Veterans

There goes the property value...

We are definitely in a recession if we cannot afford to cut REAL feces, and instead have to cope with a piece of paper with the word written on it.

Re: .Sol file swapper

Posted May 20, 2011 3:05 am

You can just control F in the source to find where sol files are stored. A minute max of your time so I don't get how you need to spend hours finding sol locations.

Re: .Sol file swapper

Posted May 20, 2011 10:28 pm

(broken image removed)

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: .Sol file swapper

Posted Nov 16, 2011 2:28 am

Thanks for this, it saves like 30 seconds each time, so it's worth the while. Use this with the Kongregate Userscript for maximum results: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/110544


Edit: so auto-location doesn't seem to work, I tried it on 3 games.. Even when I set the location it says "Full Success!" or whatever, but doesn't work. Does it have something to do with my folders being set as unseen?

Edit Edit: I tried the installable one, works like a charm. It also associates itself with .sol files, so you just have to click one to open it in the program.