Skip to content

Wizard's Run

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Wizard's Run. View game

24 posts

Wizard's Run

Posted Nov 6, 2010 11:26 am

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/551823

Spells cost no mana
d0 66 ?? ?? a1 68 ?? ??
d0 66 02 02 a0 68 02 02

One-hit kills
5e dd 0a 25 ?? ?? 68 dd 0a
5e dd 0a 24 01 02 68 dd 0a

5e dd 0a 24 ?? 68 dd 0a
5e dd 0a 24 01 68 dd 0a

Unlimited skillpoints
66 ce 0d 66 b5 05 24 ff 4f af 07 01
66 ce 0d 66 b5 05 24 00 4f af 07 01

Level up once to reach the max level
d0 24 00 68 c6 05 f0 b6 02
d0 2d 58 68 c6 05 f0 b6 02

Requirement for "Survival Champion" changed to 1
d0 66 d5 08 66 ba 03 25 a6 04 0f 0c 00 00
d0 66 d5 08 66 ba 03 24 01 02 0f 0c 00 00

Medal AoBs
2c 87 26 - The Triumphant Wizard
2c ea 24 - Survival Champion
2c c6 25 - Master of the Flame
2c c9 25 - Master of the Frost
2c cb 25 - Master of Divinity

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Wizard's Run

Posted Nov 6, 2010 2:04 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/551823

Spells cost no mana
d0 66 ?? ?? a1 68 ?? ??
d0 66 02 02 a0 68 02 02

One-hit kills
5e dd 0a 25 ?? ?? 68 dd 0a
5e dd 0a 24 01 02 68 dd 0a

5e dd 0a 24 ?? 68 dd 0a
5e dd 0a 24 01 68 dd 0a

Unlimited skillpoints
66 ce 0d 66 b5 05 24 ff 4f af 07 01
66 ce 0d 66 b5 05 24 00 4f af 07 01

Level up once to reach the max level
d0 24 00 68 c6 05 f0 b6 02
d0 2d 58 68 c6 05 f0 b6 02

Requirement for "Surivval Champion" changed to 1
d0 66 d5 08 66 ba 03 25 a6 04 0f 0c 00 00
d0 66 d5 08 66 ba 03 24 01 02 0f 0c 00 00

Medal AoBs
2c 87 26 - The Triumphant Wizard
2c ea 24 - Survival Champion
2c c6 25 - Master of the Flame
2c c9 25 - Master of the Frost
2c cb 25 - Master of Divinity


Thank you very much.
But I'm just pointing out, that no other besided "Spells cost no mana" cheats don't give out any results. (Don't know about medal AoBs). But the "Spells cost no mana seems" to be working well.

Re: Wizard's Run

Posted Nov 6, 2010 2:06 pm
Quote from: "TheEvilOne"
Thank you very much.
But I'm just pointing out, that no other besided "Spells cost no mana" cheats don't give out any results. (Don't know about medal AoBs). But the "Spells cost no mana seems" to be working well.

I tested all of them, the problem is on your side.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Wizard's Run

Posted Nov 6, 2010 2:18 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Quote from: "TheEvilOne"
Thank you very much.
But I'm just pointing out, that no other besided "Spells cost no mana" cheats don't give out any results. (Don't know about medal AoBs). But the "Spells cost no mana seems" to be working well.
I tested all of them, the problem is on your side.


Hmm. I searched for Aobs and used plugin container, none besides first gave any results. Tried multiple times.
But anyways, can the amount of skill points be hacked??
... I'm not very experienced hacker in finding the hacks.

Re: Wizard's Run

Posted Nov 6, 2010 2:35 pm
Quote from: "TheEvilOne"
Hmm. I searched for Aobs and used plugin container, none besides first gave any results. Tried multiple times.

(broken image removed)

Quote from: "TheEvilOne"
But anyways, can the amount of skill points be hacked??
... I'm not very experienced hacker in finding the hacks.

Yes, but I don't feel like looking for it again if there are working hacks. Anyway, I added a .sol to the first post.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Wizard's Run

Posted Nov 6, 2010 3:38 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Quote from: "TheEvilOne"
Hmm. I searched for Aobs and used plugin container, none besides first gave any results. Tried multiple times.
(broken image removed)

Quote from: "TheEvilOne"
But anyways, can the amount of skill points be hacked??
... I'm not very experienced hacker in finding the hacks.
Yes, but I don't feel like looking for it again if there are working hacks. Anyway, I added a .sol to the first post.


That's something I wanted to know.
4 byte *8+6 not working, neither *8.

And I refreshed the page (so that game started relaoding again) but still no results.
Looks like I have to manage with only no mana-hack.

Re: Wizard's Run

Posted Nov 6, 2010 4:50 pm

AOB's other than the first one not working for me either.

Re: Wizard's Run

Posted Nov 6, 2010 4:56 pm

Try clearing your cache and try it again @ both of you.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Wizard's Run

Posted Nov 7, 2010 5:14 am

I can also confirm that cheats after the 1st one aren't working for me.

I haven't been able to find a method for finding the variable that stores skill points. I tried starting at unknown value with all data types included, amassed 12 points, then just used the points one by one and kept scanning for decreased values. No dice. I did the same thing, but with searching for raised values instead. Got closer I think (found several numbers that went up as I used up skill points), but still no dice.

Re: Wizard's Run

Posted Nov 7, 2010 10:04 am

@Umlaut There were no updates, I tested them again, look above for a proof-screenshot. What should I do about it? They definitly work, I don't know what you guys are doing wrong (there isn't even much you can do wrong and still you managed to do it).

Hell, take a look for yourself, nothing has changed:

One-hit kills

Code: [Select]

//5e dd 0a
_as3_findproperty iBaseHP
//25 ?? ??
_as3_pushshort ??
//68 dd 0a
_as3_initproperty iBaseHP

Code: [Select]

//5e dd 0a
_as3_findproperty iBaseHP
//24 ??
_as3_pushbyte ??
//68 dd 0a
_as3_initproperty iBaseHP

Unlimited Skillpoints

Code: [Select]

//66 ce 0d
_as3_getproperty playerData
//66 b5 05
_as3_getproperty iPointsToDistribute
//24 ff
_as3_pushbyte -1
//4f af 07 01
_as3_callpropvoid addValue(param count:1)

Level up once to reach the max level

Code: [Select]

//d0
_as3_getlocal <0>
//24 00
_as3_pushbyte 0
//68 c6 05
_as3_initproperty iExperience
//f0 b6 02
_as3_debugline line number: 310

Requirement for "Survival Champion" changed to 1

Code: [Select]

//d0
_as3_getlocal <0>
//66 d5 08
_as3_getproperty score
//66 ba 03
_as3_getproperty value
//25 a6 04
_as3_pushshort 550
//0f 0c 00 00
_as3_ifnge offset: 12


This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Wizard's Run

Posted Nov 7, 2010 11:56 am

AOBs confirmed working. No idea why they aren't for some people  :?

Re: Wizard's Run

Posted Nov 7, 2010 5:25 pm

People should be reading the FAQ or go to the tutorial section before posting "dey dun wurk derpa".

Re: Wizard's Run

Posted Nov 7, 2010 5:51 pm
Quote from: "Xiphas"
People should be reading the FAQ or go to the tutorial section before posting "dey dun wurk derpa".


Are you retarded or something? We said the first one works, just not the others. Clearly we're doing the right thing if we get the first one to work, yes?

@phreneticus, I don't know if you can do anything about it, I'm just saying that we can't get it to work. What possible causes could there be? I'm not being ungrateful, I appreciate what you've done.

Re: Wizard's Run

Posted Nov 7, 2010 5:57 pm
Quote from: "Umlaut"
@phreneticus, I don't know if you can do anything about it, I'm just saying that we can't get it to work. What possible causes could there be? I'm not being ungrateful, I appreciate what you've done.

Try to clear your cache and load the game again. You might have an outdated version of the game in your cache. Oh and also update your flashplayer to the latest version.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Wizard's Run

Posted Nov 7, 2010 6:01 pm

@ Phren.
Still no working. But I neither don't know, what is going on. First one works and gives results, but no other do nothing. And I have used CE thousands of times. I chose plugin containes (FF use) and searched for Array of Bytes. This makes getting badges harder.