Re: GrindQuest
Updated again, it's v1.1 now.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
-migrated-
31 posts
Updated again, it's v1.1 now.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
All AoBs are now updated and working as of 9th of November aka today. (broken image removed)
Also, in case the dev updates the game again and you don't want to wait until someone updates his AoBs, here's a .sol with literally everything:
[attachment=0:248hwuzp]char1.sol[/attachment:248hwuzp]
you know where i have to put it whit vista?
Quote from: "phreneticus"All AoBs are now updated and working as of 9th of November aka today. (broken image removed)
Also, in case the dev updates the game again and you don't want to wait until someone updates his AoBs, here's a .sol with literally everything:
[attachment=0:7axufri9]char1.sol[/attachment:7axufri9]
you know where i have to put it whit vista?
You could always shove it up your ass. Since the reaming you get from Vista on a daily basis has made you so fucking brain dead that you can't click HACKING FAQ at the top, I am lead to the assumption that the .sol file will fit quite nicely.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Quote from: "robillard"Quote from: "phreneticus"All AoBs are now updated and working as of 9th of November aka today. (broken image removed)
Also, in case the dev updates the game again and you don't want to wait until someone updates his AoBs, here's a .sol with literally everything:
[attachment=0:1u1abk5i]char1.sol[/attachment:1u1abk5i]
you know where i have to put it whit vista?
You could always shove it up your ass. Since the reaming you get from Vista on a daily basis has made you so fucking brain dead that you can't click HACKING FAQ at the top, I am lead to the assumption that the .sol file will fit quite nicely.
Where would we be without sleeches?
I'm basically the shit...Â
Items (including crafting materials hint hint) are 4b*1. I made my stack of cloth go up to 9999. I made all my gear and when I needed the upgraded version of the cloth I sold the rest of the stack for massive money, enough to buy everything I needed plus more.
no travel timemap, markett, an something else....
2f 0c 60 eb 05 66 92 07 46 e9 0c 02
24 00 24 01 02 02 02 02 46 e9 0c 02
If you try to 4b*1 hack the level you can get a single value but it won't change in game, it'll just revert to the real value (even if you freeze it). Although, i found out that you can change it to, for example, 100, and freeze. Even with your level staying the same you can now go to the market and buy the weapon/armor with level 100 stats. Enjoy (broken image removed)
With a couple tries I just found out that the max level weapons is 119. You can go further but it's "stat worthless". At level 119 a 2handed axe and the plate chest give +1428 strength each.
Health --> 4b*1 freeze it to original.
DoraExploredMe....LOL
If you try to 4b*1 hack the level you can get a single value but it won't change in game, it'll just revert to the real value (even if you freeze it). Although, i found out that you can change it to, for example, 100, and freeze. Even with your level staying the same you can now go to the market and buy the weapon/armor with level 100 stats. Enjoy (broken image removed)
be warned tho, that when you next load the game,you will have to find the address for the level again before you can use those level 100 items which have a level requirement.. the game will automatically remove them from your body. (broken image removed) i found this out the hard way!
thanks for the tip tho, its very useful, considering the AoBs don't work with this workhorse of a game author updating every day (broken image removed)
oh and for the impatient, speedhack works for GQ too. (:
Whats 4B*1 mean? Sorry I'm new. I went through all the tutorials, and I used to hack games all the time. I tried the straight values, and that didn't work. I tried 4*value. That didn't work. And I tried the all(bytes to double) straight value and 4* value and that did not work. So I am just wondering if I did the wrong thing or not?
Whats 4B*1 mean? Sorry I'm new
Have you read ANY of the FAQS or Tuts? Or did you just come here to sleech off of everyone else's talents?
I'm basically the shit...Â
Updated again! It's version 1.02 now. With these many updates he could have just called it "GrindQuest Gamma". (broken image removed) Anyway, I updated all my AoBs in my first post.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus