Skip to content

Gravitee Wars

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Gravitee Wars. View game

37 posts

Re: Gravitee Wars

Posted Nov 11, 2010 4:08 pm

4b * 1 + infinitely long line = mega win. I've started messing around with it after I finished legitting it all the way through and oh my god it's so funny, I've tripled my furthest shot XD

errrr, how about making the weapons more powerful? Bazooka base power = 200 or something and the nuke explodes like an entire planet...

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Gravitee Wars

Posted Nov 11, 2010 4:21 pm

I'd be wary about altering the bazooka base power, as I think that's the same weapon the enemies use.  Could cause some trouble.  (broken image removed)

Re: Gravitee Wars

Posted Nov 11, 2010 4:25 pm

What Max said: (affects everyone, will probably update later)
24 ?? 68 ec 01 =>
24 7f 68 ec 01

Re: Gravitee Wars

Posted Nov 12, 2010 9:43 am
Quote from: "zhaoli"
I'd be wary about altering the bazooka base power, as I think that's the same weapon the enemies use.  Could cause some trouble.  (broken image removed)


It does but it'd be damned funny.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Gravitee Wars

Posted Nov 12, 2010 10:54 am

Nuke Explosion Size
5e f6 01 25 8c 01

Nuke Damage
5e ee 01 24 4b

Bazooka Explosion Size (Second Result)
5e f6 01 24 3c

Bazooka Damage (Fourth Result)
5e ee 01 24 19

Change the bolded numbers to other hex values (use this for calculating the values). Remember you're limited to the same number of bytes.

Re: Gravitee Wars

Posted Nov 13, 2010 1:29 am
Quote from: "Derek"
Nuke Explosion Size
5e f6 01 25 8c 01

Nuke Damage
5e ee 01 24 4b

Bazooka Explosion Size (Second Result)
5e f6 01 24 3c

Bazooka Damage (Fourth Result)
5e ee 01 24 19

Umm, and what am I supposed to do with this?  :?

Re: Gravitee Wars

Posted Nov 13, 2010 9:39 am
Quote from: "DreadCthulhu"
Quote from: "Derek"
Nuke Explosion Size
5e f6 01 25 8c 01

Nuke Damage
5e ee 01 24 4b

Bazooka Explosion Size (Second Result)
5e f6 01 24 3c

Bazooka Damage (Fourth Result)
5e ee 01 24 19
Umm, and what am I supposed to do with this?  :?

[spoiler=flameflameflameflameflame:2da3a828]You're supposed to rub it on your skin, or else you'll get the hose again.

Re: Gravitee Wars

Posted Nov 14, 2010 8:46 pm
Quote from: "Derek"
Nuke Explosion Size
5e f6 01 25 8c 01

Nuke Damage
5e ee 01 24 4b

Bazooka Explosion Size (Second Result)
5e f6 01 24 3c

Bazooka Damage (Fourth Result)
5e ee 01 24 19


Mkay problem there the nuke explosion size is longer than the bazooka explosion size.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Gravitee Wars

Posted Nov 14, 2010 11:44 pm
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Mkay problem there the nuke explosion size is longer than the bazooka explosion size.

Because they're different AoBs. You need to plug in your own values. I wrongly assumed people would understand what to do  :oops:

For instance:

5e f6 01 24 3c -> 5e f6 01 24 7f

Would increase the bazooka blast range, whilst:

5e f6 01 25 8c 01 -> 5e f6 01 25 f4 03

Will increase the nuke range. I updated my post to try to make it clearer  (broken image removed)

Re: Gravitee Wars

Posted Nov 15, 2010 1:05 am

I think he meant the nuke explosion size is 2 bytes longer.
Like my new signature? I just made it  (broken image removed)

And another thing, don't you hate it when someone's signature looks like part of their post?

Re: Gravitee Wars

Posted Nov 15, 2010 4:45 am
Quote from: "Derek"
Really long guide line
?? ?? 24 64 a0 -> ?? ?? 2d 1d a2

No Retreat Time
60 de 01 24 1e a2 -> 60 de 01 24 00 a2

Unlimited Turn Time
66 d9 01 c1 -> 66 d9 01 02



Unlimited turn time
66 db 01 c1
66 db 01 02

Re: Gravitee Wars

Posted Nov 15, 2010 3:56 pm
Quote from: "The Grandmaster"
I think he meant the nuke explosion size is 2 bytes longer.
Like my new signature? I just made it  (broken image removed)


Correctamundo! I was trying to figure out the differences so I could change them myself, when I discovered one was longer than the other I gave up.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Gravitee Wars

Posted Nov 16, 2010 8:27 am
Quote from: "fior"
I can't find the location of the .sol file I looked for http://www.kongregate.com/games/FunkyPear/gravitee-wars
but I don't have a games file, I have a game_files and gamez but thats it, can anyone help? Also how do add karma?


chat.kongregate.comgamez0096087livegravitee.swf


Also, you can only give karma when you have a certain amount of karma yourself, I believe it's 5 or 10, can't remember which. This is to stop abuse of the karma system.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Gravitee Wars

Posted Nov 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Also, only the guide line hack is working--My CE can't find the other AoBs when I scan for them. I'm using firefox and I'm attaching it to the plugin container...