Re: Gravitee Wars
It's probably an update, you're only finding the long guideline hack because it's update-proof.
And another thing, don't you hate it when someone's signature looks like part of their post?
-migrated-
37 posts
It's probably an update, you're only finding the long guideline hack because it's update-proof.
And another thing, don't you hate it when someone's signature looks like part of their post?
Ah, OK. Thought of that but then I decided that probably wasn't it. But I could be wrong.
Guideline hack+turn hack is enough for me though...yay for beating a bunch of levels in '1 turn' (broken image removed)
(Turns are 4b*1 btw, if you haven't figured that out, though I'm certain most have)
thanks I found it, and thanks for the info on karma
Must have been updated. Some/All AoB's crash plugin_container. It's on verison 1.4 FYI. I'll try to look at it in a bit.
I'm basically the shit...Â
[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/FunkyPear/gravitee-wars:13f2wcvr]917523487[/badges:13f2wcvr]
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
A new version is up and the AoB's are out of order!
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Really long guide line
?? ?? 24 64 a0 -> ?? ?? 2d 1d a2
No Retreat Time
60 de 01 24 1e a2 -> 60 de 01 24 00 a2
Unlimited Turn Time
66 d9 01 c1 -> 66 d9 01 02
Updated AoBs for version 1.4
Really long guide line (this AoB has not changed)
?? ?? 24 64 a0 =>
?? ?? 2d 1d a2
No Retreat Time
60 91 06 24 1e a2 =>
60 91 06 24 00 a2
Unlimited Turn Time
C1 D7 62 05 =>
02 D7 62 05