Gravitee Wars
http://www.kongregate.com/games/FunkyPear/gravitee-wars
Money is 4b*1, not sure what else you'd need.
-migrated-
37 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/FunkyPear/gravitee-wars
Money is 4b*1, not sure what else you'd need.
IQ is double*1... Seems to change address when I try to freeze and change though.
The number of turns is also 4byte*1.
Fun game, kind of like a mix between Worms and that gravity golf thing.
Would love an AOB that would lengthen the aiming line so I could do insane gravity shots. (broken image removed)
Anybody able to pull off a poison dart kill yet? I've killed units with just the damage done from the projectile and others with the poison damage, but haven't registered a kill with the weapon somehow. Any ideas?
It's registered for me. I think I killed the guy with the actual damage of the dart itself rather than the poison damage.
Figured it out. Have to register the kill on a level after the dart is given to you, i.e. can't go back and kill the dude on level 1 with it.
For the record, if you want to get a longest shot highscore legit, start up a level with fairly evenly distributed planets and at least one or two enemies standing on the outer edge of them (I used 6, I think). Use the meteor weapon and start them on the edge of the play field and at an angle that "orbits" the entire planetary system. As a hint, if you click-drag and only a tiny line comes out, that means you're out of bounds - move your mouse back to the starting point to get rid of the line and try again.
You'll probably need to experiment until you get a good shot that has the meteors orbiting without going out of bounds or the orbit decaying too quickly. Just hit R if your shot sucks and try again.
I'll log in and let the score submit soon, it'd be in the top 5 at this point. (broken image removed)
Really long guide line
?? ?? 24 64 a0 -> ?? ?? 2d 1d a2
No Retreat Time
60 de 01 24 1e a2 -> 60 de 01 24 00 a2
Unlimited Turn Time
66 d9 01 c1 -> 66 d9 01 02
Awesome, man. I seriously need to learn how to AOB one of these days.
So because I am awesome I managed to legit my way through the entire game. Because I'm even MORE awesome, I'm uploading the sol. Yes, I really did legit it, yes I got those scores legit, yes I'm ridiculously good at this game. I played worms a lot and got the impossible on gravitee 2 legit as well, go figure. I'm off to make my scores even better now I have nukes. Yes I realise death to all but metal wasn't done by pantera, that was part of the irony of it.
Also, I call this for badges.
Also, karma if you download the sol plox, :lol:
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Also, karma if you download the sol plox, :lol:
I'd have +100 karma if just every 3rd guy who downloaded my gunbot .sol would give me karma for the .sol, lol. In case this wasn't irony, less begging pl0x. :)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Quote from: "Maximillian"Also, karma if you download the sol plox, :lol:I'd have +100 karma if just every 3rd guy who downloaded my gunbot .sol would give me karma for the .sol, lol. In case this wasn't irony, less begging pl0x. :)
why karma a mod anyways, doesnt mod-dom supersede karma? like a mod with -1000 karma is still better than a person with 8 karma
Quote from: "Maximillian"Also, karma if you download the sol plox, :lol:I'd have +100 karma if just every 3rd guy who downloaded my gunbot .sol would give me karma for the .sol, lol. In case this wasn't irony, less begging pl0x. :)
Note the laughing face, I'm taking the piss. I rarely give karma to people to people who ask for it and asking it for a sol would just be pitiful. lmfao.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
[m:e9fmd22a]MOAR KARMA PL0X!