Skip to content

Nuclearoids

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Nuclearoids. View game

6 posts

Re: Nuclearoids

Posted Nov 10, 2010 4:04 am

For some reason, all I can think of seeing this game's title is "Nuclear hemorrhoids."

Re: Nuclearoids

Posted Nov 11, 2010 8:54 am

That may have made it a cooler game.

Re: Nuclearoids

Posted Nov 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Lol, well it would still be too repetitive (broken image removed)

Re: Nuclearoids

Posted Nov 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Funny, my SWF decompiler crashes while browsing various parts of the game.
That thing also phones google analytics and mochi...

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.

Re: Nuclearoids

Posted Nov 12, 2010 12:55 pm
Quote from: "Creamy"
Funny, my SWF decompiler crashes while browsing various parts of the game.

This funny thing is called "encryption" and there is also a hilarious tool called "SWF Decrypt" that decrypts the .swf so it doesn't crash anymore. Read more about it here. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus