I cant get some medals...help?
Here are the ones I have, which I believe to be all of them:
Fondly Remembered: Get at least 1400 social life points (the purple double-face symbols)
All You Need is Love: Get at least 1400 love points (the red hearts)
Serious Business: Get at least 1400 career points (the green money-triangles)
Person of Many Talents: Get at least 1400 hobbies points (the blue NES controller)
Obsession: Get a 23x multiplier for any aspect of life
Missing Out: Finish with zero points
Life on the Fast Lane: Get at least 14 combos
The only difficult medal is the last one, as the combo symbols tend to spawn randomly. Sometimes I have a game load with a max of 5 combos, sometimes I get one with 20. It just takes a little patience, but it's not that hard to get on a game with a good spawn.