Johnny Why Are You Late?
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/552709
Medals not approved yet.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
-migrated-
6 posts
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/552709
Medals not approved yet.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Medals do not save to your profile. Maybe you meant that, I just thought they were 0 pointers or something so I played through it. At least it only takes 5 mins
Medals do not save to your profile. Maybe you meant that, I just thought they were 0 pointers or something so I played through it. At least it only takes 5 mins
Read the description.
Added NG Medals! (waiting approval)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Waiting approval usually means they will send to your profile but currently don't give you points.
Like Madness Retaliation. Had the same message in its description. Still allowed you to get medals, but were approved later to give you points. Irrelevent though, not worth arguing over.
Medals now approved!
The secret medal is for trying to use the icepick on your wive. lol.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus