Echoes: Operation Stranglehold
No badges yet, but I believe it's only a matter of time. Played and loved this game on Armorgames. So far the only 'cheats' I have is the Energy and Resources are 4b*8+6 The Life and Battery(mana) is 4b*1.
It appears that you have to redo the search and change every new level though. I tried looking for AoB's but the game is massive and it looks like it's encrypted or something. Has the _gY _aT kinda folders. So I really couldn't even find where to begin looking for certain AoBs. On a side note I tried to open Actions > _-0- and Sothink crashed. There's not much urgency here as there are no badges, yet. But would one of you more experienced guys mind looking at it?
*edit*
It seems, and it's just me probably, that when I try to view certain _aY style files that Sothink crashes, so it's not just _-0- for me. That normal?
I'm basically the shit...Â