Skip to content

Diesel Valkyrie

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Diesel Valkyrie. View game

4 posts

Re: Diesel Valkyrie

Posted Nov 16, 2010 1:24 am

I believe these are correct. I tried a medal swap for the BBQ medal and the Normandy boss, and it worked properly, so I'm hoping these all work.

Medal AoBs
2c c5 1c - Epic!
2c e2 1c - Stomper
2c aa 1c - Demigod
2c e3 1c - BBQ
2c e4 1c - Bitten
2c e5 1c - Accuracy
2c 81 1d - Normandy Boss
2c 82 1d - Berlin Boss
2c 83 1d - Leningrad Boss

Edit: If you do medal swaps, you might not want to use the boss bytecodes... I just beat the Normandy boss without any swap, and I didn't get credit for the kill. Perhaps use something easy like the Bitten AoB or something.

Re: Diesel Valkyrie

Posted Nov 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Invincible
5e 84 03 60 84 03 d1 a1 68 84 03
5e 84 03 60 84 03 d1 a0 68 84 03

Unlimited ammo
d1 66 93 17 93 61 93 17
d1 66 93 17 02 61 93 17

Here's a .sol with the game beaten on Demigod (highest difficulty):

[attachment=0:mxlgq2s0]DVAS3.sol[/attachment:mxlgq2s0]

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Diesel Valkyrie

Posted Nov 16, 2010 9:09 pm
Quote from: "embrezar"
Medal AoBs
2c c5 1c - Epic!
2c e2 1c - Stomper
2c aa 1c - Demigod
2c e3 1c - BBQ
2c e4 1c - Bitten
2c e5 1c - Accuracy


2c 81 1d - Normandy Boss
2c 82 1d - Berlin Boss
2c 83 1d - Leningrad Boss


Swapping within these groups worked for me, but not between them.