Achievement Unlocked 2
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/553791
250 medals. Can I get some what the fucks?
-migrated-
6 posts
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/553791
250 medals. Can I get some what the fucks?
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/553791
250 medals. Can I get some what the fucks?
250 medals?! And I thought Epic Battle Fantasy 3 was bad...
Hmm. The medals combine to make a picture of an elephant on the game page when you get them all. Of course, on your profile page, it'll likely be quite jumbled up. It only took about 20 minutes to get all 250 achievements, and I was fucking around quite a bit, so it's a relatively quick and easy 2,000 points.
so it's a relatively quick and easy 2,000 points.
It's 1.250 but w/e, still tons for such an easy game.
250 fucking medals... oh well. The medal's names are defined as (so no medal switch (broken image removed)):
public function getNG(param1:Number)Pretty much all we can hack in this game is... ?
{
API.unlockMedal("a" + Math2.pad(param1, "0", 3));
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Quote from: "embrezar"so it's a relatively quick and easy 2,000 points.
It's 1.250 but w/e, still tons for such an easy game.
Ah yes, that's a first-grade multiplication failure on my part... maybe I was still in the CE mentality of using 8 as a multiplicand and accidentally used that instead of 5. Darn, way to make myself look like an idiot, right?
Here's a .sol with all achievements unlocked, just for fun.
[attachment=0:mwzmbkzz]AU2.sol[/attachment:mwzmbkzz]
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus