Skip to content

Age of Kingdom

-migrated-

4 posts

Re: Age of Kingdom

Posted Nov 18, 2010 10:06 pm

Couldn't stand playing this game. It needs alot of work.

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: Age of Kingdom

Posted Nov 19, 2010 2:52 pm
Quote from: "HakHappy"
Couldn't stand playing this game. It needs alot of work.

That's an understatement!!  It appears to be a decent game but it definitely needs some serious polishing.  The biggest problem I had with it was the game having arrow key  and "follow my mouse" scrolling active at the same time.

Quote from: "macerier"
resources
4bytes*8+6

One good thing about this is the addresses remain constant from level to level.

Re: Age of Kingdom

Posted Nov 24, 2010 8:20 pm

.sol location is chat.kongregate.comgamez0096746liveAgeofKingdoms_Kong.swf

Will fiddle around with it, see what I get.

Edit: Here is the acheivement .sol, gives all acheivements apart from "15 Buildings aquired in Robotic Age". Don't ask me why.

[attachment=0:3hhhle9r]AoK_Achievements.sol[/attachment:3hhhle9r]