Searching for Array of Bytes on OSX
does anything support this?
Thanks!
-migrated-
8 posts
does anything support this?
Thanks!
There's a version of SoThink for OSX. The cheat engine youll have to look for. Kinda like CE
@Xiphas iHaxGames can't search for AoBs.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
ikr, need cheat engine 4 mac ^^
And you created an account for THAT? Seriously, WTF? A 3 month old thread, and you make an account to post something useless...
I'm seriously beginning to think we need to turn off new registration.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Or at least a limit to the number of days before a posting can be made...
Tookie
I've been using BitSlicer for the Mac. Seems to work pretty well, and the only two things its really missing is the speed hack and a better way to store memory addresses you want to edit later (like the bottom area in Cheat Engine).
And, I just realized I've been lurking on these forums for over a year without posting a thing until today.
I use Bit Slicer as well for OSX. Works quite well, but doesn't cover as many features as CE. If you are using Chrome, you will want to target the process Google Chrome (Flash Player Plugin) or if using Safari it will either be WebKitPluginHost or Safari (Flash Player). It is nearly a perfect replica, except for a couple of missing features. It also has quite a number of other features and a slicker design than CE. For a brief tutorial, read http://portingteam.com/index.php/topic/4454-faq-information/