Puzzling War
-migrated-
14 posts
Re: Puzzling War
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/554329
Medal AoBs
2c ea 05 - Overwhelming
2c c3 05 - Lightning Fast
2c 92 05 - Elusive
2c b4 06 - Tactician
2c 9e 05 - Five Match
2c b5 06 - Ten Combo
2c 9e 06 - Six Combo
2c bc 06 - Three Combo
2c af 05 - Hundred Thousand Feat
2c b1 06 - Sword Adept
2c cb 04 - Armor Adept
2c f7 05 - Potion Adept
2c ac 06 - Statue Adept
2c 9b 05 - Fatigued
Re: Puzzling War
Here's the achievements .sol with all achievements unlocked:
[attachment=1:37ir2eky]PuzzlingWar-Achievement1.sol[/attachment:37ir2eky]
And here's the "normal" .sol with 1,000,000 money:
[attachment=0:37ir2eky]PuzzlingWar.sol[/attachment:37ir2eky]
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Puzzling War
Update today. Searched the new swf but couldn't find the maingame file.
http://uploads.ungrounded.net/554000/55 ... secure.swf
Re: Puzzling War
Update today. Searched the new swf but couldn't find the maingame file.
Use .swfdump, it catches the right one. Also, the medal AoBs didn't change at all.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Puzzling War
AoBs arent working, so either they are wrong or game was updated
Re: Puzzling War
AoBs arent working, so either they are wrong or game was updated
The latter, it was updated today too. I'll update the AoBs later.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Puzzling War
Quote from: "Master_X"AoBs arent working, so either they are wrong or game was updatedThe latter, it was updated today too. I'll update the AoBs later.
Too late (broken image removed)
2c cb 05 Five match
2c e5 06 Ten Combo
2c cd 06 Six Combo
2c eb 06 Three Combo
2c dc 05 Hundred Thousand Feet
2c e1 06 Sword Adept
2c f3 04 Armor Adept
2c a5 06 Potion Adept
2c dc 06 Statue Adept
2c c8 05 Fatigued
2c e4 06 Tactician
2c 98 06 Overwhelming
2c f2 05 Lightning Fast
2c be 05 Elusive
Re: Puzzling War
Not working, returns numerous results and changing all of them doesn't let it switch.
Checked the sol, aob's are still the same.
Re: Puzzling War
Not working, returns numerous results and changing all of them doesn't let it switch.
Checked the sol, aob's are still the same.
I used them and they worked just fine.
P.S.: Haven't seen you in a while xycho, welcome back I guess. (broken image removed)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Puzzling War
Thanks phren. Been real busy as of late, and probably for the next month, so I won't be doing much hacking.
Still couldn't get these to work. Tried both chrome and firefox (using plugin container) and when searching for easy medals to swap (like three combo or lightning fast), they return 2/3 results. I tried changing them all and swaping them with complete the game or overwhelming and I don't get the in game achievement pop up or the medal pop up.
Re: Puzzling War
I tried changing them all and swaping them with complete the game or overwhelming and I don't get the in game achievement pop up or the medal pop up.
I'm pretty sure that's because you have the medal you want to switch with another one already in-game. I had to delete my .sol after every medal switch so it would unlock again.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Puzzling War
Well i have the lightning fast one, but I don't have the complete the game one. Does that mean I have to delete my sol everytime i do a medal swap for this game?
Maybe thats why that nephi game didn't work for me. I only have the save medal for that game, and it returns like 7 results when I search for that and try to replace it with something else.
Re: Puzzling War
Well i have the lightning fast one, but I don't have the complete the game one. Does that mean I have to delete my sol everytime i do a medal swap for this game?
Only the achievements.sol, you can leave the other one untouched.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus