BACKYARD MONSTER
shiny hack ?? :twisted:
-migrated-
8 posts
shiny hack ?? :twisted:
Link??
anything..
i think they mean this: http://apps.facebook.com/backyardmonsters/
God forbid they post their own damn link, or I dunno, specify "shiny hack". Which turns out to be a money hack. Regardless of how easy or hard this would be to hack, I'm personally not even gonna look into it just because of the posts in this thread and the general lack of etiquette.
I'm basically the shit...Â
can you please post a step by step shiny hack on backyard monster on facebook??
or just facebook credits tnx
can you please post a step by step shiny hack on backyard monster on facebook??
or just facebook credits tnx
Ok, just a few problems here:
1. Very stupid bump.
2. There are no hacks posted, there are no hacks willing to be released.
3. Posting a stupid post like this makes people less likely to post hacks.
4. Your sentence barely makes any sense.
5. Tnx is not English, please only use English in the forums.
Thus 5 simple reasons why you and your post are idiotic.
Beggars can't be choosers, find a different game...
If anyone finds a hack for this game, send a PM to a mod. Until then I will lock this thread so it doesn't get bumped by some idiots.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus