Castle Crusade v1.1
http://www.kongregate.com/games/gamepat ... usade-v1-1
This is an interesting little game. It is not quite a TOWER DEFENSE game nor is it as involved as a standard DEFENSE STRATEGY game as it is labeled. It's kind of a mix of both. If this is an improved version of 1.0, I don't know how much better it might be because I never came across the original. This one isn't too bad and is kind of fun.
Your level gold/money collected can be found by scanning for DOUBLE *1. At times the value is a decimal and at other times it is a whole number. For me the value alternated between 2 addresses (from one level to the next) throughout the entire game; so, once you find it for the 1st and 2nd levels, you can freeze the values to whatever you like and you'll be set for the whole game.
The counts for the 112 in-game achievements can be found by scanning for (4BYTES *(broken image removed) +6. As stated in the game description, there are 30 in-game medals, but they are included within the achievements.
I don't know if this game is "badge-worthy" or not, because I have been waaaaaay the f*ck off on what games deserve badges and what ones do not . . . but if it does end up residing within the glorious city limits of BADGE-OPOLIS, here is a completed sol with all achievements: