Shoot Pixels
http://www.kongregate.com/games/lrsperanza/shoot-pixels
money is double*1 ^^
-migrated-
13 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/lrsperanza/shoot-pixels
money is double*1 ^^
ton of cash 16 777 161 for killing sometimes but not all the times
24 ?? 68 e9 13 d0
2d 12 68 e9 13 d0
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
.Sol location is in the root chat.kongregate.com folder, will post a completed .sol soon.
EDIT: Ok, just paste it into chat.kongregate.com and load the saved game. (.sol is hacked)
EDIT 2: You may need to delete your previous saved games. They are save0, save1, save2, and save3.
[attachment=0:6cnmsw02]save0.sol[/attachment:6cnmsw02]
file didn't work
To make a weapon for free = 4bytes*8+6
simple :mrgreen:
Badges update:
[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/lrsperanza/shoot-pixels:3r278v3q]1021[/badges:3r278v3q]
^ will update soon

I tried the sol fie, it worked but I didn't got the badge. I completed the last level, even though, I still can't get the badge. (broken image removed)
It's not my .sol, everyone is having problems. Check the game's comments. If you want the badges, take a screenshot and report the badge missing.
I got badge fine legit. :shrug:
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
If anyone is having trouble getting the badge, try cleaning your browse's cache and then refreshing the page. It may work. (But be careful and do not delete your .sol files.)
If anyone is having trouble getting the badge, try cleaning your browse's cache and then refreshing the page. It may work. (But be careful and do not delete your .sol files.)
http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/sergiosperanza/comments
Nyaww, you're such a nice person.
LRN2BBCODE (broken image removed) SKUFFEh
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
How do i hack the money?
*sigh*
if u mean how do u use the codes and how to search for values then:
1. your an idiot
2.http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101
3.next time look, its even stickied at the top of the forum
if you mean something else then:
1.your an idiot
2.try searching for it or even just actually looking, its probably in the tutorial section : http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewforum.php?f=30
3.next time specify what you mean more clearly so we atleast know what to call you an idiot for.
thank you for flying kongregatehacks, enjoy your flight