Re: Platform Racing 3
Quote from: "trainermax"Quote from: "pointman"Quote from: "trainermax"Quote from: "pointman"I'm still trying to figure out this whole .swf thingy. Can anyone explain how it is done?. And also the no name hack would be neat lol (broken image removed)just use 4 bytes or text its simple as heck IL33T (broken image removed)
Oh 4 bytes, I was using array of bytes. Btw, whats IL33T :/is that another hack? or cheat?
Um no....... i just thought u were that guy now the um item hack doesnt work so im thinkin bout quitin
Oh lol. I'm new with cheat engine and such, I just wanna expand my knowledge. I don't get the whole "text" and "4 bytes", I can see them in the drop down list, but just don't know what to do. And If I freeze my search results or not :cry:
O.K. and any one correct me if I am wrong, but there are many types of values....If I were you, I would experiment with these values.........While hacking, CE is a program that lets you change CE, they're more things you can do, but changing values is what we normally do..Now I would just stick with 4 bites and text.
Now I assume that you understand how to scan and change these values...If you don't watch some hacking videos...Now freezing values...You freeze values if you don't want them to change......What I think would help you, is Watching videos about hacking something like high seas...(This game was so essay for me to hack). I hope that answers your questions. Oh I had an older item hack, never used it much since I got board of it... (broken image removed) It still might not be patched! O.o (broken image removed)