Skip to content

Blue Knight

-migrated-

2 posts

Blue Knight

Posted Dec 1, 2010 4:07 pm

Developer: mofunzone

Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/mofunzone/blue-knight

Description: Explore an alien planet in a mission to clear it of enemy threats, ready for a new human colony. Pixel rich game with cool twists.

Hacks:

Diamonds are 4b*1

Life is 4b*1, it's the number of blips on the health meter (starts at 3). Set it to 3 and freeze for invincibility.

Quote from: "Zirak"
Start fully equipped (gun, scuba, jet-pack):
24 00 2c 22 27 2c d9 04 27 2c da 04 27 =>
24 01 2c 22 26 2c d9 04 26 2c da 04 26

Guardians are dead:
66 fb 04 24 00 14 a6 =>
66 fb 04 24 00 14 00

Will update when I have time and if I find something interesting.

Re: Blue Knight

Posted Dec 1, 2010 6:22 pm

Start fully equipped (gun, scuba, jet-pack):
24 00 2c 22 27 2c d9 04 27 2c da 04 27 =>
24 01 2c 22 26 2c d9 04 26 2c da 04 26

Guardians are dead:
66 fb 04 24 00 14 a6 =>
66 fb 04 24 00 14 00

Will update when I have time and if I find something interesting.