Skip to content

Toxers

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Toxers. View game

26 posts

Toxers

Posted Dec 1, 2010 8:10 pm

Developer: Rob_Almighty

Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Rob_Almighty/toxers

Description: Metropolis Isle has been invaded by radioactive mutant bugs after an explosion in an ice cream factory! As one of the few survivors you must fight your way through hordes of bugs to face a final showdown with Bugzilla and escape the island. Luckily you

Re: Toxers

Posted Dec 1, 2010 10:11 pm

Addition to what you just posted:

Day and Hours can also be found.
4b*1 and you will end up with 2 results. Change the second one.

Only works after the game loads the next hour / next day.

Re: TOXERS Escape from Metropolis Isle

Posted Dec 1, 2010 11:25 pm
Quote from: "HakHappy"
There is/was already a thread for this game.



I discovered that once I posted it, but the other one really wasn't there when I started writing/creating this one.

So, I guess I should now request that the 2 separate posts be MERGED.  I don't know if there is an official method for doing so, but I guess I will find out  .  .  .

Re: Toxers

Posted Dec 4, 2010 8:48 am

There are AoBs?

Re: Toxers

Posted Dec 4, 2010 8:55 am

If you mean ones to hack the game, read the topic before posting. Does it look like there are AoBs?

If you mean random AoBs within the game, then yes, there are quite a lot of those.

Re: Toxers

Posted Dec 4, 2010 3:13 pm

One of each is enough - items don't decrease on use:
5d 8f 01 2a d5 66 8f 01 c1 d6 d1 d2 61 8f 01 >
5d 8f 01 2a d5 66 8f 01 02 d6 d1 d2 61 8f 01

Patch all 12 results. Is there a way to automate this in CE?

EDIT:

Quote from: "Maximillian"
CTRL+A -> right click -> change value -> new value -> ok

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.

Re: Toxers

Posted Dec 4, 2010 4:34 pm
Quote from: "Creamy"
One of each is enough - items don't decrease on use:
5d 52 2a d5 66 52 c1 d6 d1 d2 61 52 08 02 08 01 5d b1 03 >
5d 52 2a d5 66 52 02 d6 d1 d2 61 52 08 02 08 01 5d b1 03

Patch all 12 results. Is there a way to automate this in CE?


CTRL+A -> right click -> change value -> new value -> ok

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Toxers

Posted Dec 4, 2010 8:20 pm

Money hack is money*1 4 type (broken image removed)

Re: Toxers

Posted Dec 4, 2010 8:26 pm

... I know. It's in the first post. If you can't even read the first post of a thread before posting, you should get off the interwebs.

Re: Toxers

Posted Dec 4, 2010 9:00 pm

how do I find the last character? at the right side of the P.I in the Roster

Re: Toxers

Posted Dec 4, 2010 10:55 pm
Quote from: "ivanko"
how do I find the last character? at the right side of the P.I in the Roster

Take Boffin (the old dude) AND the dog to the park