Skip to content

original Hover Bot Arena

-migrated-

4 posts

original Hover Bot Arena

Posted Dec 2, 2010 9:15 am

Hey (broken image removed)

I've been looking everywhere for this. I understand that there's an infinite health hack for the original Hover Bot Arena but I cannot find it. I have found sites with pre-hacked games but that doesn't help me on Kongregate. I've tried Hover Bot Arena well over forty times but I cannot get that frakking badge on my own and it's starting to tick me off...

Any help would be appreciated!

Re: original Hover Bot Arena

Posted Dec 2, 2010 12:21 pm

I'll take a look, see what I can find.

EDIT: HP is double *1 but when you change it, it doesn't do anything. That means it's probably got a pointer or something.

_level0/:HP brings up nothing.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: original Hover Bot Arena

Posted Dec 2, 2010 9:52 pm

Can't die (i.e Health can drop in to negatives without dying)

96 02 00 08 0a 4e 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 48 =>
96 02 00 08 0a 4e 96 05 00 07 FF 00 00 00 67

Only bothered testing on the first objective
Change back to the first array to die.

Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.