Warlords 2 Rise of Demons
-migrated-
11 posts
Re: Warlords 2 Rise of Demons
No enemies:
96 05 00 07 64 00 00 00
96 05 00 07 00 00 00 00
You can use charge every time you want
96 07 00 08 0f 07 14 00 00 00
96 07 00 08 0f 07 00 00 00 00
sol edit for more money
EDIT: you cant start new campaign with these hacks in motion, sorry
Re: Warlords 2 Rise of Demons
hax
Alright, you have to play on normal to get "Under Siege" however I do not recommend playing on anything but easy for the rest of the game. Defending is ridiculously boring with the no enemies hack (takes a good 15 mins).
And the hacks have a few pitfalls associated with them:
Occasionally you will start with 12 "add new units" and can't send any attackers.
On Hardest the enemy will still send attackers despite using the hack, haven't tried Very Hard or Hard but Normal will send no enemies.
If you use the constant charge hack without the no enemies hack, the enemies get constant charge as well.
But aside from those few bugs you can just spearman charge ftw. 7 charges take down castles, 4 take down armies.
Re: Warlords 2 Rise of Demons
bugs
Yes, i know about those downfalls, but you tell me what is better: playing the game that is boring or play same boring game with bugs. First one takes eons, other takes 1 hour at max with Speedhack x5
Re: Warlords 2 Rise of Demons
Another bug: using the hacks with the Arnold race prohibits you from sending units.
You can .sol edit "race" to 5, 6 or 7 to use the races prohibited on NG. Gonna look into making a .sol which is saved right before the final battle so you can modify the race, load the .sol, beat the one place and win.
Re: Warlords 2 Rise of Demons
Another bug: using the hacks with the Arnold race prohibits you from sending units.
You can .sol edit "race" to 5, 6 or 7 to use the races prohibited on NG. Gonna look into making a .sol which is saved right before the final battle so you can modify the race, load the .sol, beat the one place and win.
Not true, i managed to send units correctly, i dont see any fault on this side of the screen. Just against castles, dont send ranged units, but melee ones.
Re: Warlords 2 Rise of Demons
Not true, i managed to send units correctly, i dont see any fault on this side of the screen. Just against castles, dont send ranged units, but melee ones.
Hmm. I am now trying it with some kind of elves and the only unit that will send is the Log Launcher...
EDIT:
Anyways, regarding my attempt to .sol hack it, you could set "levelXXowned" and "race" to the same number (0 through 9) performing that for all XX between 02 and 29, then you would only have to beat level01, but the .sol starts out with each of the levelXX as undefined, so you can't change them to your race's ownership until you have fought there, which is pretty useless.
A new boolean "Completed8" shows up in minerva after you defeat the world with the Demons (who are race #8) so there may be a "CompletedAll" or something, but I haven't done it yet and as such don't have the exact name of the variable.
Re: Warlords 2 Rise of Demons
Whaft: I think the Ultimate Warlord medal is either broken or requires the game to be completed with the locked races, which would make it impossible to achieve. I have gone through the game with every race, and I have the booleans for Completed0 through Completed4, as well as Completed8 and Completed9, meaning I have beaten the game with every race available on NG, and yet I still didn't get the Ultimate Warlord medal.
I'm guessing the author forgot that he locked three of the races on NG. I will go through the game with the three locked races on ArmorGames and post back if I find any new shit in the .sol.
Edit: Even after copying my .sol with 6 completed games, it was overwritten with a .sol that only had "Completed5," so I'll have to beat them all once again. I'll post back with a .sol with the first race, the Human Alliance, one level away from winning. I don't really know how to post .sol files, but I guess I'll learn, aye?
Re: Warlords 2 Rise of Demons
96 05 00 07 0a 00 00 00
96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00
How to get Ultimate Warlord
Dont use any AoB
Buy horses and max upgrade them (doesnt matter which)
Refresh page and use this AoB (54 results or so, change all) and insta charge AoB
Attack and spam horses
Win the battle
Re: Warlords 2 Rise of Demons
money is 4b*8
Re: Warlords 2 Rise of Demons
hey what is the hxd code for money?