[Request] Zombie Trailer Park
http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Strategy/Pla ... -Park.html
I need a few hacks for it. Just anything, health money ect. Anything to help beat the game. Thank you in advance.
-migrated-
6 posts
http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Strategy/Pla ... -Park.html
I need a few hacks for it. Just anything, health money ect. Anything to help beat the game. Thank you in advance.
Population and max population are both 4b*1, freeze population at 0 or set max pop. high to have as many attackers as you want...
Yee-Haw is 4b*1, so set it to 100,000 and freeze to get unlimited powers.
For anyone interested, the .sol location is
ninjakiwi.com[[IMPORT]]ninjakiwifiles.comGamesgameswfsztp.swf
In the .sol, there are 4 values for the scores of each stage.
Thanks. I appreciate it very much.
I Dont get what he means by 4b'1
can you please explain it again?
in Cheat engine when you make a scan you just use 4byte (in value type) search and use the number of money multiplied by 1
so for faster typing people use 4B*1 or 4byte*1
dont try to explain it, just link to the tutorial :
http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101
[spoiler=azahuull:38bb91rs]and i thought you got a new account anyway...