Skip to content

Spectromancer: League Of Heroes

-migrated-

7 posts

Re: Spectromancer: League Of Heroes

Posted Dec 8, 2010 2:21 am

player life is 4bytes*1, and same with opponent life

and changes every duel... it seems
Bleh, address of opponent life relative to player life varies every duel as well, but consistently in multiples of 30

Re: Spectromancer: League Of Heroes

Posted Dec 8, 2010 9:10 am

doubt it will be appreciated, since this game is pretty lame,but...
updatedmuch more spell power to start doesnt work against vaselei or whoever that island guy is
66 86 0f a0 a1 68 48
66 86 0f a0 a2 68 48

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Spectromancer: League Of Heroes

Posted Dec 8, 2010 10:54 am

Is there a different power level against him or something?

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Spectromancer: League Of Heroes

Posted Dec 8, 2010 11:10 am

yes. powers for that level are handled in a separate code block for whatever reason.
maybe it would make sense if I payed any attention to the story line
hes like super easy though.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"