Re: Love (game)
How massive is massive?
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
-migrated-
31 posts
How massive is massive?
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
How massive is massive?
Well, FF FF is 65535...
lol idek why i still come here
lol is there nothing less "massive"?
lol is there nothing less "massive"?
No... FF 00 is not less massive. Neither are any of the hex numbers arranged in reverse byte order that are less than FF FF. Here is a partial list in no particular order.
00 00, 00 F0, 10 00, 06 0C, AB CD, CD BA, DC AB, EE EE, AA AA, 99 99, 12 34, 23 45, 34 56, 45 67, 56 78... the list goes on... to include 65535 values to be exact.
Whoa... I'm missing some. I forgot about all the 4 byte negative numbers you could have there, of which there are 2,147,483,648 values. Although I can't imagine why you might want to start at a negative score, but that's your choice, not mine.
So... conclusion. No... Just no.
The variable is 4b and signed. All of 0a 00 00 00. The first bit of the last byte always represents the sign. I suppose I wasn't exact in writing all of the 2b representatives above with two sets of 0 bytes on the right. That is, my list should have been 00 00 00 00, 00 F0 00 00, 10 00 00 00, etc.
Aside from this, I really don't get your point. You seem to be confirming my numbers and statements, but you started with a statement of disagreement. So...
96 05 00 07 ff ff 00 00 0c
FF FF is a Word (2 bytes) worth of data
yes it is, yet youre wrong, because the data in question is a double word; although youre right, usaio is kind of slow.
96 05 00 07 ff ff 00 00 0c
op -len-- ----data------
96 =push
05 00 = 5 {00 05}(length of data, short)
07 = int {signed} (datatype)
ff ff 00 00 = 65535 {00 00 ff ff} (data)
you boys need to learn your endianness...
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
I have to argue with you about 96 05...Apparently, the 96 opcode has several branches, when the 05 shows what type of branch it is. Each branch is actually the datatype, where the first byte is the branch and the second byte is the data (I still don't know what it does if the data is 00, but I have theories.) From what I've been able to figure out:
00 - string
01 - float
02 - null
03 - undefined or NaN or something like that
04 - variable/constant pool item
05 - boolean
06 - double
07 - integer
08 - dictionary item
After the 96 xx 00, the data you're actually pushing starts. Like, from the Castaway game:
//96 04 00 08 02 08 03 96 - push
_push "kongregate" "_global"
04 00 - variable/constant pool
08 02 - find the dictionary item 02
08 03 - find the dictionary item 03
On the other hand, I could be wrong; this is all theory-crafting. Maybe someone that knows how AVM1 really works could shed more light on it.
i still say the first two bytes are a little endian short. denoting the number of bytes to be pushed (including typecode)
from love actionscript->sprite 77->line 15
//96 0e 00 07 64 00 00 00 07 01 00 00 00 04 01 08 02 {07 64 00 00 00 07 01 00 00 00 04 01 08 02} is 0x000e (14) bytes, unless ive miscounted
_push 100 1 register1 "bruit"
//96 04 00 08 02 08 03
_push "kongregate" "_global"
{08 02 08 03} 0x0004 (4) bytes, unless ive miscounted.
=====
but yeah youre definitely right about the typecodes
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Huh, you're right. Mystery solved.
(broken image removed)
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Start with massive score
96 02 00 08 05 1c 96 05 00 07 0a 00 00 00 0c
96 02 00 08 05 1c 96 05 00 07 ff ff 00 00 0c
Damn you.... now the admins on Kong will definitely notice my high score O.o (Look on all time)
Damn you.... now the admins on Kong will definitely notice my high score O.o (Look on all time)
Well i did say massive....
inb4ban
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
Quote from: "catsfanj"Damn you.... now the admins on Kong will definitely notice my high score O.o (Look on all time)Well i did say massive....
inb4ban
I'm yet to see anyone get banned for unreasonable high score ..
An AoB especially for viper11475:
17 96 02 00 04 01 3e 8e 1b
17 24 00 02 02 02 3e 8e 1b
(12 hits, change all)
Six immobile black squares will appear in one corner, the seventh one remains in the middle and can be used for suicide (don't get too near to the ones in the corner, otherwise your name will appear on the top of the high score list due to the high spinning speed)
BTW: the game got updated several times, so all (?) other AoBs posted here don't work
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Yoshimo
i personally think just using speedhack on this game is easiest (and safest). set it at 0.2 and just dodge. toomany noobs want the "key" and no work to get it.