Skip to content

Love (game)

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Love. View game

31 posts

Love (game)

Posted Dec 8, 2010 2:05 am

I searched around and I didn't find anything, I'd love a few AoBs and i think this game it new. It just got badges an easy a med a hard. Good luck to find some aobs.

Re: Love (game)

Posted Dec 8, 2010 3:00 am

Score increases 25 times faster (change all 4)
08 22 1c 96 02 00 08 29 1c 96 05 00 07 0a 00 00 00 0c
08 22 1c 96 02 00 08 29 1c 96 05 00 07 fa 00 00 00 0c

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Love (game)

Posted Dec 8, 2010 5:04 am

There's probably something better, but this is what I used for the spin badge. It just increases spin faster and higher. It's not entirely necessary, but I wanted to get the spin badge before the score badge.

Faster spin (change all three)
96 05 00 07 29 00 00 00 48 12 9d 02 00 12 00 96 04 00 08 46 08 46 1c 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00
96 05 00 07 ff 00 00 00 48 12 9d 02 00 12 00 96 04 00 08 46 08 46 1c 96 05 00 07 14 00 00 00

Edit: Oh yeah, speaking of badges...

[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/Contrebasse_/love:k3iv9qpb]love_kong_tuto60[/badges:k3iv9qpb]

Re: Love (game)

Posted Dec 8, 2010 10:53 am

Well... that has to be the easiest hard badge in existence ever. EVER.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Love (game)

Posted Dec 10, 2010 7:25 pm

It's got a challenge card as well now, which is interesting, because as soon as I loaded the game I got it. This means there has to be a .sol somewhere, and I'll be darned if I can find it.

Re: Love (game)

Posted Dec 12, 2010 5:49 am

probably by kong api's high score, just get above 8000.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Love (game)

Posted Dec 13, 2010 7:17 am

Never seen a flash game take information from Kong before. It's only been the other way around from what I've seen.

Re: Love (game)

Posted Dec 13, 2010 8:40 am
Quote from: "SomeOtherGuy"
Never seen a flash game take information from Kong before. It's only been the other way around from what I've seen.

nope games can get all sorts of info from the api. scores, usernames etc. but by the same token, im not sure if retroactive badge gets are a function of the game or the konduit itself.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Love (game)

Posted Dec 17, 2010 9:24 pm

praetor
 codes are not working'  x25 score (broken image removed)

Re: Love (game)

Posted Dec 30, 2010 8:54 am

So I can confirm praetor's AOB, as is, no longer works. But I fiddled with it, and something worked.

I searched and changed the bolded bits only:
Score increases 25 times faster (change all 4)
08 22 1c 96 02 00 08 29 1c 96 05 00 07 0a 00 00 00 0c
08 22 1c 96 02 00 08 29 1c 96 05 00 07 fa 00 00 00 0c

There were twelve results. I changed them all and nothing crashed. My score jumped from 0 to 8000 at the start of a new game, and when I died I had a max spinning score of at least 8500. For some reason it didn't tell Kongregate's high score server, though, so I'm a lucky fool. (Maybe it was since I had Speedhack at 0.2.)

Re: Love (game)

Posted Jan 8, 2011 5:24 pm

Could we get some working aob's up for this?

Re: Love (game)

Posted Jan 9, 2011 2:52 am

Start with massive score
96 02 00 08 05 1c 96 05 00 07 0a 00 00 00 0c
96 02 00 08 05 1c 96 05 00 07 ff ff 00 00 0c

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects