Skip to content

Tentacle Wars

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Tentacle Wars. View game

8 posts

Re: Tentacle Wars

Posted Dec 9, 2010 9:37 am
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Reminds me pretty much of another game... I forgot which one though.

It resembles EON in my opinion; shooting the dots at the spheres.

Re: Tentacle Wars

Posted Dec 9, 2010 2:59 pm
Quote from: "Whaft"
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Reminds me pretty much of another game... I forgot which one though.
It resembles EON in my opinion; shooting the dots at the spheres.

That's not the one I meant, but it is also a bit similar to that.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Tentacle Wars

Posted Dec 9, 2010 3:58 pm

Use speedhack to put speed at 0.

Cell values are straight 4b*1

Re: Tentacle Wars

Posted Dec 9, 2010 6:27 pm

It was Nano Wars that I thought of. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus