Re: Castaway
This should make the hard badge somewhat easier.. (broken image removed)
-migrated-
21 posts
This should make the hard badge somewhat easier.. (broken image removed)
A .sol with all finished. Mostly for entertainment value. I found none, though having said that I realize that I started at level 500 with an Ogre Lord and two monsters that haven't even been given a proper place in the game (enemies.mutant3 with a purple + red color scheme, and enemies.flamingskull3 with a purple + black color scheme.)
For other entertainment, if you see the massive number in the number value for eggArr(ay) in the .sol, say 26052022865 (That's seconds, I guess. Maybe it's in milli. I don't know.), it goes without saying to lower the number to lower the time it takes to hatch the egg, and the other way around. I just used 26052000000.
gold = 4b*8 + 4
probably the same for other stats
Changing anything crashes the flash plugin. Anyone else notice this?
me too..after i change the gold,the flash plugin broken...
Changing anything crashes the flash plugin.
me too..after i change the gold,the flash plugin broken...
because your input isnt formatted correctly. if gold is 4b*8+4, then your input needs to be 4b*8+4
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"