Castaway
http://www.Kongregate.com/games/likwidgames/castaway.
HP, EXP, STR, DEF are 4B*8
-migrated-
21 posts
http://www.Kongregate.com/games/likwidgames/castaway.
HP, EXP, STR, DEF are 4B*8
Link is http://www.kongregate.com/games/likwidgames/castaway.
Get lots of EXP from enemies:
96 09 00 07 01 00 00 00 04 01 08 1d->
96 09 00 07 01 00 00 00 04 32 08 1d
Better stats:
96 05 00 07 32 00 00 00 0d->
96 05 00 07 32 00 00 00 0a
Staying at the Inn adds money:
96 02 00 08 33 4e 96 02 00 08 07 4e 0b->
96 02 00 08 33 4e 96 02 00 08 07 4e 0a
[spoiler=These hacks affect the enemy also:36f9g6ik]Higher chance to get critical hits:
96 02 00 08 5e 52 96 05 00 07 64 00 00 00->
96 02 00 08 5e 52 96 05 00 07 07 00 00 00
Do more damage:
96 05 00 07 05 00 00 00 0b 96 04 00 04 01 08 02->
96 05 00 07 32 00 00 00 0a 96 04 00 04 01 08 02
.Sol location is chat.kongregate.comgamez0081398livecastawayKon.swf
Load the .sol and go to the beach to complete the all the badges (and get the SS1 item if you're reading this before 14/12/10).
http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2515&hilit=castaway
This is the Kongregate section.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Gold is 4B*8 too.
Items are also 4bytes*8 this includes quest requirements though I've had trouble with the variables changing on me. I think they're changing when I travel to areas.
It seems like I played and finished this game with a hacked .sol (my character was level 293) about 7 months ago. I always wondered why it didn't get badges previously. I wonder why it took so long?
If anyone wants the completed .sol, let me know. (Unless monkop has already updated his.)
Confirming address change. froze pet hp but it still was killed after a while.
Pay attention to it's health!
Wysiwyg editors are utter shit.
Bump 4 Badges:
[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/likwidgames/castaway:32ugp265]999[/badges:32ugp265]
Badges (and SS1 item, if you're reading this before the 14th of December) can be obtained with the updated .sol in my above post.
4bytes*8 no longer works since they added the badges but thanks anyway
sol doesnt give hard badge (broken image removed)
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Thats because the hard badge was released after I put the .sol up. Checking the .sol now.
Edit: well that was surprisingly easy compared to the rest of the badges (a minute compared to half an hour)...
Gold is stil *8 after update so some other stuff might too
Enemies don't attack:
01 96 0b 00 04 04 07 01 00 00 00 04 01 08 64 52 =>
01 96 0b 00 04 04 07 01 00 00 00 04 01 08 64 02
Eggs hatch instantly:
67 12 12 9d 02 00 15 00 =>
67 12 12 02 02 02 02 02
Crystals magically don't disappear when you use magic:
65 00 99 00 96 =>
65 00 99 00 3e
Stuff instantly recharge:
9d 02 00 6d 01 96 04 =>
02 02 02 02 02 96 04
Rusty Gladius is super powerful (level req 1, strength boost 20; untested):
04 00 00 00 4f 96 09 00 04 01 08 15 07 03 =>
01 00 00 00 4f 96 09 00 04 01 08 15 07 c8
Every time I have to find AoBs for an AS2 game I die a little inside. It's like they designed the bytecode so that it would have the minimum number of ops required to get all the behaviour, rather than enough to generate minimal bytecode and fast execution. Worst case scenario of a decent interpreter the complexity of lookup is O(log n) for n op codes, whereas it obviously scales linearly with the number of executed operations. Coding in AS2 should be a violation of the Geneva convention for all involved - especially the poor bastards who have to code it.