Skip to content

Raider: Episode 2 [Request]

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Raider: Episode 2. View game

10 posts

Raider: Episode 2 [Request]

Posted Dec 13, 2010 10:40 am

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Pseudolonewolf/raider-episode-2

I'm having some trouble with this game, I've done hitTest with and without a terminator, both mean you can't collect relics and both mess up the creature thing. Also if you hit lava you fall forever and have to reload which gives a massive point reduction at the end. Is there a fly or invincibility hack able to be made? Thanks thank.

Re: Raider: Episode 2 [Request]

Posted Dec 13, 2010 10:46 am

Will take a look

Health doesn't decrease
96 02 00 04 04 0b 4f
96 02 00 04 04 0a 4f

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Raider: Episode 2 [Request]

Posted Dec 13, 2010 11:26 am

I need someone to explain how fly hacking works D:

You glide down while jumping, if you're standing on a platform and you move off you won't go down unless you jump.
96 04 00 08 35 05 00
96 04 00 08 35 05 01
Easy way to get rank S

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Raider: Episode 2 [Request]

Posted Dec 13, 2010 11:34 am

Making double jump usable infinitely. I would think it wouldn't be viable in this particular game though, I've just had a go.
I would suggest also instead of making it so that you don't lose health, make it so that you're infinitely invincible, when you get hit you flash and can't be hit again for a particular amount of time, maybe work that into a hack.

Pretty fun game actually, be good if this got badges. Although I dread to think what expert is like...

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Raider: Episode 2 [Request]

Posted Dec 13, 2010 11:51 am

Well If this was as3 it would be easier >.>

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Raider: Episode 2 [Request]

Posted Dec 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Quote from: "blahblahman"
I need someone to explain how fly hacking works D:

You glide down while jumping, if you're standing on a platform and you move off you won't go down unless you jump.
96 04 00 08 35 05 00
96 04 00 08 35 05 01
Easy way to get rank S


That would be excellent except for the bit where you have to run like bejebus away from the spikes bit, and due to the no losing health bit you freeze on that section so have to reload which again gives the dock off penalty (broken image removed)

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Raider: Episode 2 [Request]

Posted Dec 14, 2010 11:43 am

double jump height
1c 9d 02 00 0d 00 96 05 00 07 0a 00 00 00
1c 9d 02 00 0d 00 96 05 00 07 14 00 00 00

just change the 10 (0a) to whatever really. 14 is 20, which is double the default value. you can change it throughout the game to suit your purposes.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Raider: Episode 2 [Request]

Posted Dec 15, 2010 4:29 pm
Quote from: "colonelcatona"
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Pseudolonewolf/raider-episode-2

I'm having some trouble with this game, I've done hitTest with and without a terminator, both mean you can't collect relics and both mess up the creature thing. Also if you hit lava you fall forever and have to reload which gives a massive point reduction at the end. Is there a fly or invincibility hack able to be made? Thanks thank.


In other words: You want to hack in the current forums-tourney. Go hack your badges, but leave the tourneys to those that play legit.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: chipper123

Re: Raider: Episode 2 [Request]

Posted Dec 15, 2010 10:08 pm

So it is, well noticed. Also, piss off with the morality shit (again), this is a hacking forum not a cry baby forum.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...