Skip to content

Chroma Keys

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Chroma Keys. View game

4 posts

Chroma Keys

Posted Dec 13, 2010 11:02 pm

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/556168

2c a9 05 - Suicidal
2c ab 05 - Breaking the Ice
2c ac 05 - Prochacho
2c ad 05 - Prodigy
2c ae 05 - Masochistic

Simply do a medal swap with Suidical, then start the game and don't press any keys.

Re: Chroma Keys

Posted Dec 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Score is 4b*1 gets all the medals.
Secret Medal is die without scoring.

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: Chroma Keys

Posted Dec 14, 2010 1:32 am

How to you propose stopping the game to search so you don't die? Speedhack at 0? Heard that a few topics ago, not sure if it works.

Speedhack at 0.5 worked fine for me. Took a couple of mins to get 30K, keep your combo high.

Re: Chroma Keys

Posted Dec 14, 2010 4:33 pm

I guess you could speedhack(I usually use .2 if I'm needing time), but I don't normally need to. Maybe my kung-fu is just stronger.

I'm basically the shit...Â