Fuck yes, it's finally out!
If anyone wants to try to fix it, the opcodes I found were:
66 fb 13 c0 d6 d1 d2 61 fb 13.
I tried changing c0 to c7 and c5, but both make the upgrade screen flash.
Do you just randomly change AoBs? Neither c7 nor c5 is a valid OP code.
As far as I see the ASCode and RawData of your AoB is:
var _loc_2:* = this.intLifeBubblesCollected + 1;
//d5
_as3_setlocal <1>
//66 fb 13
_as3_getproperty intLifeBubblesCollected
//c0
_as3_increment_i
//d6
_as3_setlocal <2>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//d2
_as3_getlocal <2>
//61 fb 13
_as3_setproperty intLifeBubblesCollectedAs you can see, c0 is increment, so the only options you have are changing c0 to either c1 (decrement), c2 (multiply) or c3 (divide). Everything else will most likely fuck the game up. Also, changing this AoB won't make you instantly level up, no matter what you do. I don't know why you thought that. (broken image removed)
Anyway:
Being hit adds bubbles
d0 66 a1 05 d1 a1 68 a1 05
d0 66 a1 05 d1 a0 68 a1 05
This has a little side-effect though, by killing enemies you won't gain any bubbles.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus