Skip to content

Survivosaur

-migrated-

4 posts

Re: Survivosaur

Posted Dec 16, 2010 11:19 pm

that was Cool.. (broken image removed)

Re: Survivosaur

Posted Dec 17, 2010 3:12 am

upgrading adds cash
66 e1 06 a1 61
66 E1 06 A0 61

health pickups add over 100 health instead of 5
66 dc 01 24 05
66 dc 01 24 7f

coin pickups add 127 instead of 2
24 02 a0 61
24 7f a0 61

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Survivosaur

Posted Dec 18, 2010 4:26 pm
Quote from: "kolonelkadat"
upgrading adds cash
66 e1 06 a1 61
66 E1 06 A0 61

health pickups add over 100 health instead of 5
66 dc 01 24 05
66 dc 01 24 7f

coin pickups add 127 instead of 2
24 02 a0 61
24 7f a0 61



Everything but the Health AoB is confirmed. Couldn't find HP AoB.

I'm basically the shit...Â