K.O.L.M.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/556643
I hate it when they add medals for games I've already beaten.
-migrated-
12 posts
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/556643
I hate it when they add medals for games I've already beaten.
Agreed, especially if they are this long.
Medal AoBs
2c d4 12 - Do you love me, Mother?
2c d2 12 - I still can't see through her lies.
2c d5 12 - Oh, right, KOLM!
2c d3 12 - Why are these things in my house?
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
2c d7 12 Oh, right, KOLM
2c d6 12 Do you love me, Mother
2c d5 12 Why are these things in my house
2c d4 12 I still can't see through her lies
2c d7 12 Oh, right, KOLM
2c d6 12 Do you love me, Mother
2c d5 12 Why are these things in my house
2c d4 12 I still can't see through her lies
Was it updated?
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Quote from: "Master_X"2c d7 12 Oh, right, KOLMWas it updated?
2c d6 12 Do you love me, Mother
2c d5 12 Why are these things in my house
2c d4 12 I still can't see through her lies
no idea, but i cant even find your AoBs in game and these ones dont unlock anything
Was it updated?
The version for which you posted AoBs was version 14, the version for which Master_X posted AoBs is 14NG. I haven't had any luck with medal swaps with either set of AoBs, though.
The version for which you posted AoBs was version 14, the version for which Master_X posted AoBs is 14NG. I haven't had any luck with medal swaps with either set of AoBs, though.
These ones do work:
Medal AoBs (credits to whatever)
d0 66 45 66 c7 05 4f a9 05 01 - Do you love me, Mother?
d0 66 45 66 a8 05 4f a9 05 01 - I still can't see through her lies
d0 66 45 66 c3 05 4f a9 05 01 - Oh, right, KOLM!
d0 66 45 66 c5 05 4f a9 05 01 - Why are these things in my house?
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
These ones do work:
Medal AoBs (credits to whatever)
d0 66 45 66 c7 05 4f a9 05 01 - Do you love me, Mother?
d0 66 45 66 a8 05 4f a9 05 01 - I still can't see through her lies
d0 66 45 66 c3 05 4f a9 05 01 - Oh, right, KOLM!
d0 66 45 66 c5 05 4f a9 05 01 - Why are these things in my house?
I've used cheat engine a few times now, but I'm at a loss with the above AoB's. I've searched for all four hex numbers but didn't find any of them. I've found that people list the existing AoB and what to replace it with.
What do you *do* with the listed numbers?
Thanks so much!
I'm not sure about the exact order, but one of those arrays is for getting the eyes. You should search for that one before you start the game. Then you switch it for another one of those and when you get the eyes you'll get a different medal. If you didn't understand it, just ask again
I've used cheat engine a few times now, but I'm at a loss with the above AoB's. I've searched for all four hex numbers but didn't find any of them. I've found that people list the existing AoB and what to replace it with.
What do you *do* with the listed numbers?
Thanks so much!
Much like whatever said, you need to search for and switch the AoB before you start the game. Let the game load, then once you see the "K.O.L.M. is Ready!" message above the "Let's go!" button, open CE. Do not click on the "Let's go!" button yet. Then, change the search type to AoB, search for d0 66 45 66 a8 05 4f a9 05 01 (you might have 2 results), then switch the results with the medal you want to obtain. So, for example, switch with d0 66 45 66 c5 05 4f a9 05 01, click the "Let's go!" button, start a new game, then walk right once, get your legs, walk right three more times, then go left and get your eyes. That should give you the medal you switched for instead of the I still can't see through her lies medal.
Guys i am new here and a few hours ago i downloaded Cheat Engine 6.1.I know exactly how to hack games,but i dont know how to hack K.O.L.M using a cheat engine.My ambition in KOLM is to have invencibility.If is possible,all upgrades.Someone send me the link i lern to do this.If you folks dont have the link tell me how.I will be very greatful. (broken image removed)
This is a pretty old game, and there is already an aob switch so I doubt anybody is going to make any extra hacks. If you want to learn, I can direct you to a few tutorials on this forum:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=303
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2104