Skip to content

Fish Need Water

-migrated-

4 posts

Fish Need Water

Posted Dec 21, 2010 10:23 am

Another fun and simple game
Link

Skips don't decrease
d5 66 d3 01 93
d5 66 d3 01 91

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Fish Need Water

Posted Jan 4, 2011 1:23 am

when i searched for your AoB, I dont find any.

Re: Fish Need Water

Posted Jan 4, 2011 1:29 am
Quote from: "bld"
when i searched for your AoB, I dont find any.


fixxed skips increse from blahblahman
D5 66 D6 01 93
D5 66 D6 01 91

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"