Skip to content
Locked

AOB Help

12 posts

AOB Help

Posted Mar 24, 2012 1:34 am

(Not sure if this is the right section, but here goes)

I was wondering in anyone had any tutorials on how to find and edit aobs on games. I can find 4b*1, 4b*8 etc. etc. and put in aobs but that's the most I can do. I was wondering if anyone could help me get better at hacking. Please no calling me a noob, I already know i'm one at hacking.

RE: AOB Help

Posted Mar 24, 2012 11:14 am

Thanks dude, you're the best.

RE: AOB Help

Posted Mar 25, 2012 2:43 am

Ah, you are entering the AoB scene the same way as I once did.

Also, asking for help is not nooby; it's asking for 1337 h4x that's noobish.



So, you should first recognize that finding AoB's takes patience.? You have more freedom, and it's kind of like an art.? The more creative your AoB's, the longer they take.? For this reason, I have focused on quick AoB's that get the job done where 4b,4b*8, etc. scanning have failed.

Here is where I first learned: http://www.flashcheats.org/forum/index.php?topic=2104.0

?

Youtube also helps.? I would try a few games with tut's before you try one on your own.? Also, don't start with multiplayer games.

RE: AOB Help

Posted Mar 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Thx for the link, but I can't figure out how to download the .swf file from adblock plus.

EDIT: Nvm found another way.

RE: AOB Help

Posted Mar 25, 2012 5:05 pm

SWF Memory Dumper is my preferred method of choice now, you don't have to copy or paste links.? Not sure if that's what you do now.

You will eventually need a decrypter to be able to hack games with *some* security.? For this I recommend SWF Decrypt.

RE: AOB Help

Posted Mar 26, 2012 12:35 am

1. http://www.forceprojectx.com/services/apps for SWF Memory Dumper
http://www.swfdecrypt.com/SWFDecrypt_win.zip

?

2. Numbers are not in bytes, but Hexadecimal (sometimes abbreviated as HEX), or base 16.? This is why you see 60 c2 08 a1 .... in your AoB's.? Use the programmer mode of calc.exe to convert quickly.? Personally, I just wing it or look for other variables in the raw data that are close to something you are looking for.

Note:? You should probably know that numbers over 127 are stored differently.

pushbyte = 24 ??
pushshort = 25 ?? ?? ?? ??

ex./

pushbyte 3 = 24 03
pushshort 2000 = 25 d0 0f 00 00


3. idk, need more time to look

RE: AOB Help

Posted Mar 26, 2012 2:40 am

Backyard monsters has been hacked to all hell.? It's multiplayer, and it's updated frequently, so good luck with creating AoBs for it.? If you're just learning, try a single player game before diving into the MMO stuff.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: AOB Help

Posted Mar 26, 2012 10:10 am

I know Backyard Monsters has been hacked to hell and back, but I mean creating my own .swf and injecting it with charles. I know I should learn with single player games but I'm addicted to this one ccg Clash of the Dragons lollaugh. I already found a way to give more skill points with it, so I'm hopin to find more.

RE: AOB Help

Posted Mar 27, 2012 12:05 am

If you want to create your own .swf (Which I don't recommend) you'd have to use a couple export tools, some of which are built into SWF Decompiler. And then use something like Adobe Flash Cs4+ (I use Flash Cs5.5) This, along with virtually anything, can be torrented from Thepiratebay.com (thepiratebay.se)

Also, if you can't find a decent tutorial;
http://theignorantmasses.com/simple/Main.html


This topic is locked.